6 x Advanced Scaffs - Isle of Grain tomorrow

Admin cant you stop these low lifes coming on here and doing this to lads leaving them in an awful position and miles from home.

I will give their 1 last right to reply and then their gone once and for all, you have my word!

I just want to make it clear, that the only reason the jobs have continued on here is that I didn't want to deprive members of any "good" jobs they might have been able to offer when lads were desperate for work. However from the number of problem cases that forum members have had enough is enough.

Regards

SF Admin

Well I've just got back home what a ******* hike that was,little girl of school sick and first thing she said was what you doing here..lol...If only she knew....I would just like to say thanks to all of you and your support with this thread.Its just a shame this has happened as all I can see who is at fault is Millford Scaffolding as they new what they was doing in the 1st place.I just wish RHL had not left us high and dry for 36hrs there till the wifes wages went in today.Well let's see if the advance on our two days pay goes in to the bank tommorow like promised

Woody Guthrie.

" As through this world I've wandered I've met a lot of men, Some will rob you with a six gun, and some with a fountain pen.

At least the guy with the gun has the decency to wear a mask, The other c#### have no decency.

Double Arm, Chunky and myself gave them the benefit of the doubt, after all everyone deserves a second chance! Really wishing that we hadn't now like being well out of pocket putting ourselves to work for what we were told would be a good run! If a good run is 2 days then how would they advertise a short run exactly?
Advert would read....

Scaffolder needed for short run of work.
Duration: 3-4 hours...a full shift of your lucky!
Hourly rate: - 15 an hour depending on how much your prepared to be out of pocket.
Employer: ScrewYouOver Ltd. who are acting as an employment agency.
Please call 0800 ugotdone to apply.

do what most guys do next time get in with the client then fook the agency off and work for the client direct opps slip of the keyboard!!!!

Well by all accounts they do street work so how they got on there when Vange were on there beats me,unless the brown envelopes was given out.Hertel took over when Vange went bankrupt and there doing nothing on there now either.

Why did you work for them in the first place? we all knew what they were like.
I expected better from you Raymond.

Well by all accounts they do street work so how they got on there when Vange were on there beats me,unless the brown envelopes was given out.Hertel took over when Vange went bankrupt and there doing nothing on there now either.

yes the brown envelopes were being passed about when they came on site i was there for vange and hertel millcroft doing the job for peanuts no blue book rate all out of scope

To be fair it was Millcroft scaffolding that fucked us over...the problem we have with RHL is that they knew we had all travelled for the work and weren't interested in the fact we were in Grain with no money to get home as we has laid out money for food and digs for a week and only got 2 days work. Leaving us stranded in Grain and 300 out of pocket....working out that after we get paid...minus our tax...we have paid out 100 each to go work for Millcroft for 2 days, handballing a temp roof 4 handed that was erected with a crane and probably every scaff Millcroft have at the CHP powerstation!

d arm and yer gang.well done you would do wot any decent man would for your good family. And karma will take care of the bad taste.

Sf these bad eggs will always appear. Best thing is maybe to put a warning against their profiles. Atleast readers can see the dangers like on eBay. Or they'll just trade under another name.

Why can't sf trade as a labour only. Surely there's enough contacts on here to supply

Can of petrol and a lighter, sounds good low life scum. And the scaff company has curly, larry and mo who run the **** outfit that it is, and ten out of ten lads for keeping your cool i'd have lost the plot big time

Hi swifty like I said in another post and also down in wales I had no problem with RHL when I worked for Nic @RHL at xmas,the only problem I have is being left High and Dry with me and another scaff not being able to get home.I could of left Chunky there as it wasn't my problem,could I do that Hell Know I couldn't of lived with that.That's what I'm pissed of about with RHL.We was also promised 3-4 weeks work by Andy Somers then was told only a week,when I phones andy up he said he told me I miss understood,well that means 4men did then and also the long run of work on scaffolders forum.How the hell would I be able to make money travelling,paying digs and food for a week.Now I was lied to.Now being back home and calming down I would expect Andy to pay us the full money back that we have all paid out as I MYSELF DIDN'T LEAVE ANOTHER SCAFF STRANDED.I can't wait to look in my bank later to see if the Advance has been paid in otherwise we would of been stuck,couldn't get home and then have no digs

do they realise were grain is you cant just jump on a train hope you get sorted double arm!!!

Fair play Double Arm, you done the decent thing looking after your mate, hope RHL have the same decency and fix you up for your loss.

SF time to call them out on this one
Lads why not put there number up and let's give them **** all over phone !!!!!!

Just seen this advertised

Advanced & Part 2 Scaffolders
Vacancy from
Job No:DEV/40203Wage£160 to £220 Per DayHours12 Hours a day/ 7 DaysLocationPLYMOUTH PL2DurationTemporaryDate posted04 March 2011Pension detailsNo details held
Description
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Robert Hurst Ltd who are operating as an employment business. Our Client is looking for 16 x scaffolders 8 x Part 2 and 8 x Advanced to work in Plymouth striking scaffolding. Work patterns are 8 x scaffolders on 12 hour shift days and 8 x scaffolders 12 hour shift nights. This job is for a prestigious client so. this will have to be done very carefully and to strict Health Safety guidelines.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 01256 817878 and asking for Nik Cusden.
Employer
Robert Hurst

Tubular is on that one if its 7x12's. You need the Prober Advanced Card to get on.

Top Bottom