6 x Advanced Scaffs - Isle of Grain tomorrow

That might be true or when the old man use to run it but that billy his son is nothing but a kunt.I wouldn't of done that to my worst enemy never mind someone that's travelled 300 miles to go to graft.I hope he gets Cancer and I mean that.I would also like to add that smsts has a 6month daughter and he used his last bit of money to go and work for them,he's had to get a loan today to feed them as he won't get his wage till next week.F ook Millscroft scaffolding.

Last edited:
its now high time the goverment looked into these aencys and their contracts(deals)with their clients,the boys are constantly messed about ALWAYS.time they were looked into they promise lads months they get days,promise them overtime they get 7hours,and the TAX DODGE well the less said bout that the better..........these lads are now seriously out of pocket some have used their last what are the AGENTS RHL going to do on this as they ultimately organised this with the lads,if this does not deter scaffs working for this shower then nothing will.PAY THESE LADS NOW AND REIMBURSE THEM THEIR LOSSES LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE ANY CLASS.

Spot on celticboy, wonder what excuses RHL come up with this time. They should pay the lads the money they have forked out. :mad:

Thts the worst and lowest I've ever heard, promise Double Arm and SSTS long run of work and only got 2 days and the lads seriously out of pocket. As celticbhoy says these agencies need to be investigated their a parasite leeching on to industry, employment laws and workers rights which reputable firms adhere to are being undermined and undercut by these parasites and the **** firms that they call their clients.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Spot on celticboy, wonder what excuses RHL come up with this time. They should pay the lads the money they have forked out. :mad:
Dont hold your breath Oldscaff,

the two above post have been submitted by two respected and experianced men of scaffolding fantastic contributors to the forum i would suggest lads we take heed of the wisdom these gents exude.

I feel bad for double arm....poor fcuker is well sh it out! I was lucky to get the local work back that I has turned down...the work he turned down finishes Friday so has already been done by someone else! Doesn't help when he aint at home in his own bed either! Also poor Chunky has been truamatised by this whole ordeal! :D

Last edited:
I expect this to be moderated, but I dont give a **** cause I know that its the thoughts of all decent scaffs. Is that prick from RHL who said " Enjoy your unemployment lads " still with them. With attitudes like that they dont give a **** about men, those ***** need a smack of an attitude adjuster.

No I'm not home yet pal as out lasses money don't go in to the bank till after midnight tonight so I will have enough to get us both out of isle of grain tommorow bud.Its been the worst two days ever stuck here and can't. get home,thank **** we paid a weeks digs and we bought all that food sunday.Oh well not long left now Aaron

Admin cant you stop these low lifes coming on here and doing this to lads leaving them in an awful position and miles from home.

Proper order Phillo and well called, any man with a sense of decency would be disgusted.

No pal RHL can't advance us any money because chris anderson smith from Millscroft scaffolding haven't signed our time sheets that's why we can't get home

This is totally outrageous, both millscroft and rhl should be struck off, not only the forum but the industry also.
Two men go away from home leaving family so to put food on the table and these pieces of SH1T do this and get away with it,
why not sign the time sheet ? whats that all about? he's not a scaff but a pr1ck, come on rhl advance the money surely you will get paid regardless.

ahhh fukc it waste of fukcing time asking another low life:mad:

What the fack is going on with this firm RHL never commented on them before now. But this is getting beyond the joke have these men no morals, I wonder how they sleep at night. Come on admin sort this out! time and time again the feedback we get about RHL is bad. put a stop to these job adverts this is messing with peoples livelihoods.

Dear scaffs
I have led campaign on here against robert hurst. Lets meet up in basingstoke for few pints watch bad game of football and then pay them a visit. Let unleash ******* egypt or libya upon them kind regards
Slav

Well just to let you know we are now leaving Grain I got the mrs wages sent to us.I would just like to add when I worked for RHL at xmas and Nic there wasn't a problem at all I didn't do a week in hand as Nic had already done the credit check on the company.I do feel if this was Nics job we wouldn't of been left high and dry.I can't wait to get back home and look at the old posts from slav as I dealt with Andy Somers here.It cost me £417 plus £71 to get the other guy home that's a grand total of £488 to earn £280 if we get the two days pay.I would like to thank Andy for sending me the paper work that I never received so I could get my advance to get home.Well thanks to having an understanding Mrs we can now go grocerie shopping next week.

this has to stop endless pain this division are causing scaffs,also this millcroft shower are no better time to have a leauge of shame on the forum.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

slav a take your point lad but when we turn up at there office and find 3 or 4 snively spotty wee boys are you actually going to belt em lad,time to write to mps local councilers and local buisness ombudsman etc etc lets start a campaigne ourself to sort this shower out...............my spelling dont get better..............lets start a spelling bee also.

Celticbhoy is right, as the saying goes, " The pen is mightier than the sword. " I can understand the anger and frustration felt by the way this shower have treated men and in my younger days I would have belted them one, no hesitation, but then the ******** win, they get you nicked and get away without paying and cost you in fines and probably compo. Obviously this shower have broken employment law and undermined workers rights, there is a lot of inteligence on this forum and it only needs for a few to put their heads together and come up with a plan to nail these ******** legally and empty their pockets.

Top Bottom