Would you like your kids to be scaffolders ?

Phil You Should Have Let The Bloke Throw The Peado ******* Off The Balcony, One Less To Worry About Then.

Isn't it strange the small skinny one's can some times be the best. I have one the same way but he thinks he is massive and if I am honest I thought he had a bit of a learning disability but turns out he has 7 or 8 highers.:eek:

We call him the proff now but he is as fit as a butchers dog and a heart nearly as big as he thinks his guns are.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Very true BF.

I had the pleasure ov meeting your lads AOM, no matter how much ale went down I couldn't get 1 bit ov bad feedback abart ya.
Well thought ov. Runs a tight ship, also gets a lot of respect back.
He believes in youth. This can be a great trade.

I think they deserve a kick of the ball. Geography would make it difficult but still see my future training them at some point.

I think they deserve a kick of the ball. Geography would make it difficult but still see my future training them at some point.

You train them everyday mate without realising, you'd be damn good at it.
As I've said before. So get your act together.

Will do matey, your winter plan sounded pretty good.;)

i sold my kids to a foreigner in egypt. but i still think about them when the washing up piles up.i wished i had kept them the quarintine bills for camels has cost me a fortune. if you sell you kids get cash camels cost a fortune

winter plan is there sutch a thing as a winter in a heated office :laugh:

Feck you, I'm oot doing it marra.;)

Except Wednesdays as that's golf day.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

i sold my kids to a foreigner in egypt. but i still think about them when the washing up piles up.i wished i had kept them the quarintine bills for camels has cost me a fortune. if you sell you kids get cash camels cost a fortune

haha, now that's funny. Took me a bit but nice one.

Somebody post me a violin number for Dico. Bless him.

Last edited:
One of these days were going to get him swinging from the tree at the bottom of the garden but knowing his luck the branch would snap and all he would do is break his ankles.:laugh:

**** me Dico. You have PM. Man up.
Answer the message.
Yes AOM I'm trying to help the bloke I do still have a heart.!

What do you mean still? If you have one it must be a new one.;)

I was never smart growin up , and im proud of that , is the days of a hard working man finished ,, ??? or will there always be a place for the hard gainer and his sons ,,???????
Wunt have a problem with any of My boys turning a spanner for a living
I wa only four yrs old first time I remember My old man taking Me to work wi Him,had Me first set of spanners at thirteen n started full time at fifteen.Now here I am twenty seven yrs later still at it.
It's a hard life but it's also good honest graft n character-building at same time

Wunt have a problem with any of My boys turning a spanner for a living
I wa only four yrs old first time I remember My old man taking Me to work wi Him,had Me first set of spanners at thirteen n started full time at fifteen.Now here I am twenty seven yrs later still at it.
It's a hard life but it's also good honest graft n character-building at same time

I think the last sentence said it all guys. Too right IT'S IN OUR BLOOD.

Top Bottom