World Travels (working)

Dave, copy and paste mate,:D

Swifty , what was there best price for a house special mixed Kebab with Chilli sauce and salad with Chips ? £ 8.00 here and they are lush.

The Balti mixed Kebab for the same price is a 2 meal job and a new shirt, i normally sit in the middle and eat my way out.;):eek:

cat, pigeon rat who cares aslong as its only for the infidels,slit the throat and a wee allah akhbar for good measure.
shariah is on the way,here already if you live in bradford, london,birmingham well anywhere in england:amazed:

New Zealand
Australia (Twice)
West Malaysia, Klantan, Terranagnu.
East Malaysia, Sarawak, Miri, Bintulu.
Brunei, Labuan, Sabah.
Thailand
Singapore.
Bahrain
Iraq (offshore)
Saudi Arabia.
Dubai
Abu Dhabi
Indonesia, East Kalimantan, Balikpapan.
Jakarta
Egypt

Just for you VancoverLeeds

Forget where you have been its history now. Concentrate on where you are now and where you are going!!!!!!

Never worked in wales then eh
sorry cala,that was meant for jase haha
see aom,its not just you

I applied for a job in Wales in 2002, but to pass the application you had to have a severe hunchback and talk with a lisp, to fit in with the locals. :D
(Just joking, my Nan is Welsh and i have alot of family there, just encase i might 'offend' some Welsh Postman or something, lol.)

:eek:Halal rats?:eek:

Rat Tikka is a very popular dish... in Helmand Province, which our Muslim friends are trying to turn Manor Park into, as we speak, lol.

Wikipedia said:
"Manor Park now has a large immigrant population, mainly from Pakistan and Bangladesh and more recently from Romania and Poland."
Hmmm? - Try TOTAL immigrant population. :worried:

keep the good work up jason looks like you touched a nerve mate,but beware of the big bad B lol.

Bradfordstan, when you have worked there, you have worked with every nationality under the sun

Who gives a fcuk were you worked big bob..does it make u a better scaff than everyone else..boaster..prob scaffolding chicken houses haha.

I've only worked in the UK and North sea... because I'm that good I don't need to go abroad.. :nuts:

the jobs overseas are getting harder to come by due to the fact that in the late 70s and early 80s expat scaffs went over to saudi,brunai etc to teach the locals or indians,pakistani and nepalese or what ever to scaffold so doing away with the need for scaffolders as such.
you could say that they sold the rest of us coming later on down the river.

You cant be 'made' into a Scaffolder through training.
Your BORN a Scaffolder, through being fearless, crazy and stupid, lol.

when in debates with sparks platers pipefitters and the rest i take pleasue in telling them YOU CAN TEACH ANY MAN TO DO ANY JOB,BUT TO BE A SCAFFOLDER YOU NEED BAWS"BALLS"
the debate generally end there :nuts:

a.o.m fredrik described who"s job.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

skrlel, no broken brains it does not make me a better scaffolder at all, but it made me a dam good supervisor and manager, and gave me the pleasure of working in many parts of the world which dik heads like you will only see on National geograhphic or read about, if you can read. oh and by the way whilst in Dubai i supervised the erection and dismantling of the biggest chicken house (birdcage) i have ever had the opportunity of supervising with a bunch of farmers and laboures who i had the pleasure of teaching and leading through a critical stage of the Dubai terminal 2 expansion project, Enjoy your life, better still get a life broken brains.

a.o.m fredrik described who"s job.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

skrlel, no broken brains it does not make me a better scaffolder at all, but it made me a dam good supervisor and manager, and gave me the pleasure of working in many parts of the world which dik heads like you will only see on National geograhphic or read about, if you can read. oh and by the way whilst in Dubai i supervised the erection and dismantling of the biggest chicken house (birdcage) i have ever had the opportunity of supervising with a bunch of farmers and laboures who i had the pleasure of teaching and leading through a critical stage of the Dubai terminal 2 expansion project, Enjoy your life, better still get a life broken brains.

wow big bob...i wana be just like you when i grow up..who cares where youve been...what youve done..write a book or sumtin you plonker..in my experience people that go around boasting about what theyve done havnt done FCUK ALL...id say your good at supervising erections alrite..:bigsmile:

Top Bottom