working class ? are you

Not too long mate I myself reckon a few more years 7 years at the most( 35 then) simply because if I don't get out then ill be 50 and still doing it!!

It is a hard game Woodsie although there are plenty at it well into their retirement. For me, you start going downhill once you are in your 40's and you have to try and do a bit more with your brain to make up the shortfall.

Thats what i was thinking, i wouldnt want to be street bashing at over 45 although i probably will be And defo buy an impact gun lol

The IW is one way to stay in the trade once you have done a few years. Look at the older ones that can do a good shift not just well into their 50's but 60's as well and beyond. They are all as fit as a butchers dog, looked after themselves and ALWAYS find a much easier way to do something than most of the young guns thought possible.

Not too long mate I myself reckon a few more years 7 years at the most( 35 then) simply because if I don't get out then ill be 50 and still doing it!!

F@ck sakes m8 James Bond and wolverine are in their forties so surely you can keep going till then lol

watching Paul Ogrady Working class something
As someonre who considers himself as working class,from working class stock in the new Multicultural Benefit Dependant Britain am i as a worker still working class.The reason i ask this is that the Unemployed so called Scroubger is now deemed to be WORKING Class
your thoughts please Gents;)
the unemployed sartistics are all fiddled to make the dole ques look smaller anybody on a work placement or course are classed as working class even thou they just get there dole money on these courses or placements theres work for everybody out there if they wana work wether your a scaffolder or another trade its what you wana work for lets face it most choose the dole as your rent council tax extra is payed for its sad when the dole system payes more than the joe bloggs that works

the unemployed sartistics are all fiddled to make the dole ques look smaller anybody on a work placement or course are classed as working class even thou they just get there dole money on these courses or placements theres work for everybody out there if they wana work wether your a scaffolder or another trade its what you wana work for lets face it most choose the dole as your rent council tax extra is payed for its sad when the dole system payes more than the joe bloggs that works

not only that but there all the lazy fekers that go to college do 15 diffrent courses and uni they push people in to higher education were there jobs just arnt there it lowers youth unemployment as ther ein full time education but heaps up unemployment in the over 20's because when they out of uni there fek all for them only ££££££££ of debt,

ive never got nish off the system even thou ive payed thosands into the system!! but i no plenty that claim and work your never gana police it so this will go on for years and years to come!!

dont get carried awya he did say AT OVER 45 AHAHAHAH

And I said I probably will be but would you if given the choice? We do it coz we have to most the time, you grow to like it but I'd rather Simon cowells life.

and i said i probably will be but would you if given the choice? We do it coz we have to most the time, you grow to like it but i'd rather simon cowells life.

i dont go to work for money i go to work coz i love it lol

Top Bottom