working class ? are you

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
watching Paul Ogrady Working class something
As someonre who considers himself as working class,from working class stock in the new Multicultural Benefit Dependant Britain am i as a worker still working class.The reason i ask this is that the Unemployed so called Scroubger is now deemed to be WORKING Class
your thoughts please Gents;)

I think you can honestly class yourself as HARD WORKING CLASS

as opposed to NON WORKING CLASS ;)
OR ARE WE HARD WORKING SCAFFS NOW BECOMING THE MIDDLE CLASS ?

I class myself as working class, always have and always will. How can they call unemployed as working class. The clue is in the title..WORKING...not sit on my arse and give me everything class...

Im Watching The Same Program Happy, And I Have To Say I Agree With Most Of What He Says, The Working Class Are Nowadays Looked Down On, People Regard Soap Dodging Workshy Chavs As Working Class. When Both You And I Know They Do Not Hold The Same Values And Ethics As The True Working Class, The Sense Of Community The Sense Of Pride In Both Work And Appearance Is What To Me Personally Epitomises The Working Class. And Yes I Do And Always Will Be Just That A Proud Working Class Man.

my wee mammy stills lives in the family home on a sheme in the north of glasgow,although blighted by drugs(smack)in the early 80sthe vast majority held the same ideals and principles.My mammys house door was always and still is open never locked and neighbours just bang the door and shout her name as they walk up the hall for a blether(chat to our english brethern)The scheme is still mostly workers with the usual non conformist GRAFTERS but all in all WORKING CLASS AS DEPICTED in the programme.;)

Even though my middle name is Rathbone-Quintin (double barrel) ;), i still consider myself working class. :D

No no boys,we're considered by subsequent goverments as the lower classes,or just the sh*t on their shoes,a non entity who's only worth is to graft all your life to provide for the the idle class who are now deemed more worthy than us,or in times of strife,simply cannon fodder,the expendibles:mad:

the expendables
who not the idleclass as they wouldnt leave their couches and Jeremy Kyle to fight for this country;)

the expendables
who not the idleclass as they wouldnt leave their couches and Jeremy Kyle to fight for this country;)

Very true happy,why would they need to,everythings provided free of charge,right down to the widescreen tv and food for their many offspring that they think everyone else should support,mr kyle has the correct morals that these chav classes are seriously lacking,stop the fecking handouts I say,make the fit work for their benefits:mad:

when we are importing people from foreign lands to do a job we can do ourselves ,then the country is fecked but at the same time the BIG EMPLOYERS are fecking our own for the BIG PROFIT.The IDLE class arent all to blame Mulitnationals and SO CALLED free markets are there to make the RICH RICHER;)

The class system was based on lower, middle and upper. The blue and white collar workers etc. Unfortunately the UK now has a new class of people who have no intention of working preferring to live off handouts provided by workers. If you look at the ant colonies you will see every ant has a particular duty to perform and work together to support and protect the colony. If I was an ant I would like to be a male drone whose job is just to eat and shag.

There was a documentary on dole scroungers a while back. One of the girls (thik carnt) believed she was middle class as she didnt work.lol

Thing is! If we get rid of all working class people,the nobs will have make their own tea and cut the grass themselves.

Working class work and doelies I thought were called underclass. I've heard the term underclass been used on tv for scroungers so must be true lol.

working class are the back bone of this country allways have allways will. middle class is easyier than ever to achieve than ever but 90% orf them will remain working class while having the £££££ of middle class. working class is a way of life and like a few have said community spirit is only in the working class and like they say you can have money but you can not buy taste us workign class dont have taste only for ye old tatie pot

You're the outcast, you're the underclass but you don't care cos you're livin fast! (N. Gallagher).

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

working class are the back bone of this country allways have allways will. middle class is easyier than ever to achieve than ever but 90% orf them will remain working class while having the £££££ of middle class. working class is a way of life and like a few have said community spirit is only in the working class and like they say you can have money but you can not buy taste us workign class dont have taste only for ye old tatie pot

A workin class hero is something to be. If you want to be a hero, well just follow me. (J. Lennon) :cool:

Top Bottom