wooops someone forgot to tie in

It is now deemed as a demolition job same as a lightning strike job bud still saws and cherry pickers and don't forget the crane will be added its so easy to add everything when they are not footing the bill,this is where the blame game starts looking at the scaffolding it seems the boys know their stuff ya just never know some cock monkey might have removed the ties looking @ the thickness of the walls and the thickness of the parapet walls its a scaffolders ideal wall to tie into

It is reportable under riddor I didn't dispute that seems to me you have hung drawn and quarted the scaffs by saying if it had been erected right how do you know the scaffolding wasn't tampered with and someone removed the ties wouldn't like to be sat in front of you if you was judge an jury

It is reportable under riddor I didn't dispute that seems to me you have hung drawn and quarted the scaffs by saying if it had been erected right how do you know the scaffolding wasn't tampered with and someone removed the ties wouldn't like to be sat in front of you if you was judge an jury

How do you know it wasn't erected correctly. I'm not blaming anyone
Things I would be looking at though are
1 were the scaffolders correctly trained
2 was the scaffold erected to relevant standards
3 we're pull tests carried out ( I would guess the sea air impacts on the building fabric)
4 what were the findings of the inspections before the collapse
We only need to look back at Roy Rogers job at Milton Keynes to see there were a number of factors involved in that collapse (tampering/**** scaffold)

You could pull that back round to the building, either with a light line or ratchet strap off the lorry.

Yeah and when we get decent jobs in the town centre we put our weekest link on to erect it do yourself a favour shut your cake hole stop passing judge mental remarks by saying if the scaffolding was erected right you haven't a clue what was the cause of the accident and as quote in your previous thread IF THE SCAFFOLD HAD BEEN ERECTED PROPERLY then this would seem you laid blame on the scaffs what do you think this company got a bunch of street wine ohs to put it up while his decent men fek about on a 2 up 2 down back an front you see a major accident laid blame on the scaffs.tell you what I see unforeseen circumstances ie the weather I don't know if you watch tv or the news but it does give weather reports oh an by the way anyone can watch them they are not deemed x rated and I would say on that particular day the wind speed inland was over 50 mph so you can add another 10 to 20 mph coastline what do think caused this accident the back draft from a painters fart and nobody gives a to55 what your looking for its not your job if your looking for a pull test try the thunder box and if you can hold it in one hand keep it covered

Could have been caused by my greenhouse crashing in to it as i last saw it flying over the fields heading towards yaaaaaarmouth the other night.

Yeah and when we get decent jobs in the town centre we put our weekest link on to erect it do yourself a favour shut your cake hole stop passing judge mental remarks by saying if the scaffolding was erected right you haven't a clue what was the cause of the accident and as quote in your previous thread IF THE SCAFFOLD HAD BEEN ERECTED PROPERLY then this would seem you laid blame on the scaffs what do you think this company got a bunch of street wine ohs to put it up while his decent men fek about on a 2 up 2 down back an front you see a major accident laid blame on the scaffs.tell you what I see unforeseen circumstances ie the weather I don't know if you watch tv or the news but it does give weather reports oh an by the way anyone can watch them they are not deemed x rated and I would say on that particular day the wind speed inland was over 50 mph so you can add another 10 to 20 mph coastline what do think caused this accident the back draft from a painters fart and nobody gives a to55 what your looking for its not your job if your looking for a pull test try the thunder box and if you can hold it in one hand keep it covered

If you had a clue what you was talking about you would know the weather should be taken into account so Mek sure you know wot you iz talking about b4 postinAnd it's a public forum dumbass I'll post what I want as you are

Last edited:
Glad to see you are an educated person who as clearly exploited his own intelligence on a public forum spelling is an essential part of learning to get through life nobody said you couldn't voice your opinion if you want I can help step 1 MEK make step 2 IZ is step 3 posting step 4 space between words step 5 dum is dumb I take it I can return your comment of dumbass back to yourself as a child the idea is to go to school open your mind and listen let in mince around in what mankind call a brain let stay there it will help you get through life but not as you know it clingon

Glad to see you are an educated person who as clearly exploited his own intelligence on a public forum spelling is an essential part of learning to get through life nobody said you couldn't voice your opinion if you want I can help step 1 MEK make step 2 IZ is step 3 posting step 4 space between words step 5 dum is dumb I take it I can return your comment of dumbass back to yourself as a child the idea is to go to school open your mind and listen let in mince around in what mankind call a brain let stay there it will help you get through life but not as you know it clingon

I was typing in language I thought you would of understood. But back on subject did you miss the part on how to calculate wind loadings when you did your advanced inspection course ??????? You seem to think you know what your talking about when it comes to scaffolding so your comment on weather explain :)

He will love paying them all overtime hahahahah someone better get on the phone to the insurence company " or will it come under the act off god" so they get out off it ???

quote read one of the first threads high winds take scaffolding over and I think you mean understand not understood don't just look at the pictures read before you judge does not matter how many ties are in the scaffolding nothing stops adverse weather conditions and never will

quote read one of the first threads high winds take scaffolding over and I think you mean understand not understood don't just look at the pictures read before you judge does not matter how many ties are in the scaffolding nothing stops adverse weather conditions and never will

No ties don't stop adverse weather , neither does santa clause. But we put them in to prevent scaffolding collapsing in adverse weather.

Could have been caused by my greenhouse crashing in to it as i last saw it flying over the fields heading towards yaaaaaarmouth the other night.

Does your house insurance cover you for your greenhouse causing a major scaffold collapse?

Is it a splay Steelcitycowboy? Maybe the client requested it that far off the building, or painter might have said keep touches off the wall and painted it with telescopic paint brush!!

splay on a straight wall ? all that I have put forward is quite simple we all know if you throw mud it sticks even if the fellow scaffs are innocent of all blame,from the beginning of the thread they have been called knob heads to not erecting the scaffolding correctly its quite simple in my defence and do hope the men are all cleared of any wrong doing on their part people are so judge mental in their opinions and things being what they are with health & safety lets hope these boys don't end up with fines running into thousands of pounds these men are fellow scaffs who at one point you could end up working with we do not live in a perfect society because if we did accidents wouldn't happen but they do,and I quote my defence is with the fellow scaffs and hope that they are not penalised because I would imagine they are the same as the rest of us with bills to pay and children to raise.

Is it reportable under Riddor? I thought that was for scaffold collapses? This one is just leaning over a bit.

Perhaps using monoflex needs to be revised, seems to cause more problems than saves.
Aint it supposed to be set to release in high winds. Too many ties keeps mono in place,not enough care in securing scaffold. expensive stuff:eek: dont let the monoflex blow away.:rolleyes:

be an ideal job for the leaning tower of pezziera and have you read the threads on the blame game seems like they have been hung before the trial

Top Bottom