Women Scaffolders - Is there a place for them...?

Hell no, she was as rough as the bottom of my work boots,
She had more hair under her arms than I have on my balls,
and she could drink more pints than most of the lads, including me, granted that's not easy, but true

Iv worked with a couple and to be blunt they where shocking, one could not lift a long off the floor never mind hemp it or chain it, and she also reported anyone who tried to have a crack with her, she was very good at giving out the mouth but as soon as she got it back she played the sexuel harasment card(married men involved also)the other was a great crack, loved it in the wrongun (a friend told me and she will willingfully admit)(in a taxi)but again she put up unsafe jobs 10ft bays with slleves in the centre etc.

Iv worked with a couple and to be blunt they where shocking, one could not lift a long off the floor never mind hemp it or chain it, and she also reported anyone who tried to have a crack with her, she was very good at giving out the mouth but as soon as she got it back she played the sexuel harasment card(married men involved also)the other was a great crack, loved it in the wrongun (a friend told me and she will willingfully admit)(in a taxi)but again she put up unsafe jobs 10ft bays with slleves in the centre etc.

She can start on Tuesday, FFS Sleeves in 10ft bays, OMG hanging offence. Anyway, ahem, cough,sneeze and look at the ceiling, does this young fine female scaff still like a backseat ride in a Taxi? i only want to know for research reasons ?:embarrest:

P.S tell her to PM me if she wants a start, or send her CV to AOM scaffolding.com :D:D

she was very good at giving out the mouth

Yes I have an opening.:D:embarrest::D

What, how come you got holiday's already Paddy? I thought you were not long back. Oh well, enjoy the Hilton I mean the camping, life is too short.

Cheers mate, might get up your way sometime, if you can rid the land of the 'Midge' right little irratating ********, nearly as bad as Mackems.;)

Good time of year to come here Paddy, 40mph winds for most of next week so the midge not an issue. Keeping the tent tied down might require more than a couple of Apollo bolts though.

All kidding aside, you could do worse than bring the youngun up to Campbeltown and introduce him to the Scottish arm of the family.

Aye mate, The Kelly's of Cambletown, My Family.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

The grandson (Dylan) is a Mcvey, Mother from Glasgow.

Well all the more reason to bring him up, you have enough connections north of the border to have a good holiday and educate the wee man about the family history. Too late this time but maybe next, give us a shout.

Top Bottom