Why am I in this situation???

if u can earn more , without all this hassle , go for it . and the work will soon have you fighting fit.

Scaffolding dont keep you fit,you might think it does but it dosnt,all it does is break your back,knees,elbows,joints,etc..the best way to keep fit is out walking or going to the gym...pumping scaffold tubes all day only works for the upper body....

Right lads, help me or slate me!! Ive had it all today so i dont give a S.H.I.T.

After being on the tools i was a supervisor for 5 years and have been in management for nearly eight years, now I have to work for a right asshole of an MD
He wont supply gloves to the lads.
The harnesses are out of date
The money is target and the lowest in the area, hence all the good lads have left and I am left with a bunch of idiots, only yesterday I went to site and had to stop one of them basing out on THERMALITE BLOCKS, sleeves in same bay and the front of the house was 4" lower than the back, feck me it's not rocket science is it? Both are part 2 and been doing it 15 years plus!!!!!!!!

RAMS are down to me---NO Training
NO supervisor or management training what so ever even our S/O has told him we need training course's.

Gave him this months figure's and he moaned that's not enough so my reply was IF YOU RENEWED the chapter 8 certs I wouldnt have had to GIVE away 3 decent jobs:mad:

So whats the question I hear you ask?

Well I am seriously thinking of going back on the tools, can walk into a job tomorrow and even earn more!! Will my body take it after pushing a pen for the last 12 years or so

sounds hassell spannerman unless you can get respect time to go mate your just take the s!it home with you been there worn the tieshirt dont know what your paye scales like but most decent scaffolders on the right job will earn 40 45 grand plus on the tools on the right job without all the rubbish that goes with the running off the job let someone else have the headache!!!

No change there then, rumour control was Scotties are Tight arsed but I didnt believe it not all of em.

Not tight, just careful, naw fcuk it who am I trying to kid tight as a nuns c@nt.:cool:

Yorkies are also mentioned in the top ten -Tight Arsed

Maybe another Opinion Poll Required check with Admin First he might not want to be Stigmatised cause of his location.

Last edited:
haha, no poll required admin will be glad to hear as the Jocks win hands down.:cool:

rumour has it stella you only took a job in Saudi because you dont need to buy a round
A ROUND TO ALL YOU SASSENACHS IS WHEN YOU BUY DRINKS IN THE PUB FOR PEOPLE OTHER THAN YOURSELF.;)

rumour has it stella you only took a job in Saudi because you dont need to buy a round
A ROUND TO ALL YOU SASSENACHS IS WHEN YOU BUY DRINKS IN THE PUB FOR PEOPLE OTHER THAN YOURSELF.;)

Rumour Part true Had every Gents toilet location Sussed before getting to the Bar-when at Bar checked which Guys were in the round some were not deserving of the gesture. but now I Brew & Give to the needy Thirsty Traveller
expats from upnorth to down saarf
Yes give not sell

Last edited:
Yorkies are also mentioned in the top ten -Tight Arsed

Maybe another Opinion Poll Required check with Admin First he might not want to be Stigmatised cause of his location.

Ha ha.

I nearly bought a house in Derbyshire last week but I just couldn't go through with it!

I understand fella King & Queen always weeping when I remove note from Wallet its like i hear this voice pleading save me save me
Waiting for another Wallet (Birthday Looming)to seperate the Royals.

Last edited:
Top Bottom