Where do you work and how far do you travel

Havespannerwilltravel said:
Not too shabby mate. Here's one from Sonapur in Sharjah UAE.

Ok that looks like a prison the only difference is that they can walk in and out.....If that........Maybe......Barbwire what the hell ?

general manager said:
Sounds like all the suvveners on here

Might sound funny but what are suvveners ?

ok that looks like a prison the only difference is that they can walk in and out.....if that........maybe......barbwire what the hell ?

Might sound funny but what are suvveners ?

suvveners are southerners people from the south, suvveners is how a southerner from london would say southerners

Live in Vancouver but work in Northern Alberta in the middle of nowhere. Hour flight to Edmonton 1st, then hop on another plane for an hour up to camp. Bit of a pain but the rotation is week-on week-off which is pretty sweet.

Well done cymru 09 nice to see a welsh lad getting on

Live in Vancouver but work in Northern Alberta in the middle of nowhere. Hour flight to Edmonton 1st, then hop on another plane for an hour up to camp. Bit of a pain but the rotation is week-on week-off which is pretty sweet.

Great place B.C.,does'nt get much better for an office,just watch out for them bears an i dont mean rangers fans lol:cool:

Where do you work ?
I'm out at Kearl Lake been here for a year we fly in as well the good thing is that I can avoid the highway of hell. Even better I live only 10 minutes away from the Edmonton airport.

Great place B.C.,does'nt get much better for an office,just watch out for them bears an i dont mean rangers fans lol:cool:

Yep it is good and Alberta ,went back packing around there and the people were really friendly ,I found myself in all night parties and staying in peoples houses.
As for those bears when you went into the woods they advised you to wear this dinky little bell around your neck to "scare" off the bears .
I felt a tad sceptical about this ha ha

Yep it is good and Alberta ,went back packing around there and the people were really friendly ,I found myself in all night parties and staying in peoples houses.
As for those bears when you went into the woods they advised you to wear this dinky little bell around your neck to "scare" off the bears .
I felt a tad sceptical about this ha ha

Yea done the camping in the woods thing on vancouver island,they have signs out saying beware bear/lion spotted here at x time lol,a bit dodgy if you want a p*ss in the night:eek:
oldcaravanandcanada110.jpg

Hahaha.......they used you as bait, like a little pussycat...:toung:

Haha,i dont know who'd be more scared me or the feckin bear:laugh:there'd be two big hairy ugly grunters bumping into each other :laugh::laugh:

Haha,i dont know who'd be more scared me or the feckin bear:laugh:there'd be two big hairy ugly grunters bumping into each other :laugh::laugh:

THE ONLY DIFFRENCE IS THE BEAR WOULD HAVE SALMON IN HAND AND BF TRYING TO PINCH IT LIKE THE OLD JOHN WEST ADVERT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dspAa9NQ-c]Funny Bear VS John West - YouTube[/ame]

Well done cymru 09 nice to see a welsh lad getting on

Cheers mate, been here just over 3 years, good move for me and the family but still miss the valleys sometimes....:nuts:

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Where do you work ?
I'm out at Kearl Lake been here for a year we fly in as well the good thing is that I can avoid the highway of hell. Even better I live only 10 minutes away from the Edmonton airport.

I work at the Horizon site as a foreman, pretty sweet gig, it's a wet camp but I can't have a beer because I work nights :cry:

Cheers mate, been here just over 3 years, good move for me and the family but still miss the valleys sometimes....:nuts:

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

I work at the Horizon site as a foreman, pretty sweet gig, it's a wet camp but I can't have a beer because I work nights :cry:

Don't know much about the valleys as I'm a Gog (from the North for every one else)
But good move as the economy is pants in the UK just come back for visits.

Top Bottom