where did we go wrong ?

there have been members blocked and banned for less andy,it seems there is a little gang who see themselves as the elite dont give in mate as leedsvancouver says let it roll:)

Here's a bit of first hand experiance in illegal imigrants. Last year I had the pleasure of living next door to some. They moved into a small terraced st and had people coming and going at all hours beeping their horns throwing parties, sitting on peoples cars drinking till all hrs I think they were Hungarian, they didn't work and I had many run ins with them, when their freinds would walk past my house they used to all look through the living room window, I have two boys and my wife was pregnant I had to go to work knowing that these people were only next door to my family. This went on for months till one evening 2 days after we brought our new baby home, one of the fellas was beating his girlfreind up in the street. I looked though the window and he started giving me sh1t I opened the door and confronted him words were exchanged when he saw my staffie he fooked off, my wife was scared said stay away from them they are the type to stab you. Anyways later that night bout 1.30 am I awake to my door being kicked in, my new baby daughter crying, runs down stairs, I dont confront them I phone the Police, 40 mins later they turn up and they have gone, they fooked off till the next morning when I bang them up they **** themselves and apoligise saying "sorry sorry to much to drink".
After 8 years of living peacefully in that house I got my family out and moved that week. There is only so much a man can take. About 3 months later I read about it in the local paper the house gets raided by the police they have been claiming all sorts of benefits even for people who aren't in this country claiming thousands & thousands. When the police raided them they had already left 1 week before, it's a disgrace.
where does this country go from here?

I Think We Have Been Down This Thread Before Dan,Ive Worked And Paid Tax Etc All My Life (Since I Was 14 Anyway) Only To See Our Tolerant,Great Nation Which Used To Be The Envy Of The World Being Reduced To A Hollow Shell Thanks To People Who Have Never Contributed A Penny To The System At All,Its Stinks That They Can Come Here With No Other Intention Than Taking Us To The Cleaners,Dont Misunderstand Me There Is A Lot Of British Folk With The Same Outlook As Well.I Think Its Totally Wrong That A Pensioner Can Freeze To Death And Some Toerag Can Think Their ENTITLED To Our Tax Money Sorry To Dissapoint You But You Aint.

Yer your right my own brother is one of them not spoke now for nearly 2 years he lounges in bed till 2pm smoking weed, playing xbox he's 23 now not worked proper since leaving school had him with me for bout 8months was useless, excuses for days off my backs knackered, my arm hurts, end of the day he is just a lazy twa7 but he gets away with it because this country lets him!

Just after the last budget here, the government cut 8 euro off the dole money, was in the pub and I heard a guy who never works saying it's a disgrace, that he'll only be able to drink 4 days now instead of 5 and he was serious.

Said for years that folk should be made to do some sort of community service for their dole money. Just allowing folk to sook the system dry is a nonsense. I've had times where I've had to graft my arse off just to put food on our table, couldn't even afford a pint on a Friday, yet these lazy tossers are in the pub most days and off on holidays at our expense, probably driving to the airport in their disability car :mad:

That is why this country is in the state its in , why dont they bring back national service it would make men out of boys and teach them self respect and discipline, also you can learn many trades in the army, also would help with unemployment as you would have all school levers in the army for a year .and at the very least they would learn how to shoot straight instead of hitting innocent 5 year old girls in a shop.

That is why this country is in the state its in , why dont they bring back national service it would make men out of boys and teach them self respect and discipline, also you can learn many trades in the army, also would help with unemployment as you would have all school levers in the army for a year .and at the very least they would learn how to shoot straight instead of hitting innocent 5 year old girls in a shop.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Think it was 204 euro for a single person and they cut it to 196. but there's lots of other benefits they claim for, they know the system and won't bother working and some of their parents do the same, get everything and their the first to complain,
8 euro a pint is a bit steep Andy, You must have gone up market lol. Average price for Guinness is 3.80 a pint. Lager about 4.20.

Last edited:
see you lot taken me for a ride again LOL it was inthe city centre mate.

a long time ago was in the bar with a lad having a drink when we got into a round he would order double vodac and red bull on my round and a pint of larger on his t*at

haha Andy, met a few like that. During the Celtic Tiger years people lost the run of themselves, pulled in to a garage for petrol and the guy I was giving a lift asked me did I want a latte, I asked him wtf is a latte, never heard of it, cost him 10 euro for two, told him he must be fcuking mad.

no wonder there was the bail out,was there a wee bit of panic there might be a coffee famine on the way:sad:
its a feeking joke scaffolders drinking coffee on the way to work,what happened to whisky wine and wimmen,hAS THE GAME GONE FAGGOTT:mad:

Top Bottom