where did we go wrong ?

No problem mate.
Sometime people look at things a different ways for me we all get **** over by our goverments and the NASC

andy youve broke your promise already the goverment isnt scaffolding,thought you were a man of your word tut tut.lol.

GET OFF ANDYS BACK THE MESSAGE WAS SIMPLE WHY SHOULD THE GREAT BRITISH TAX PAYER BAIL OUT THE IRISH THE PORTUGUESE THE GREEK OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENTS AND DEPENDANT PEOPLE WHEN OUR PENSIONERS AND WEEK SUFFER ALONG WITH THE MORE ABLE BODIED.THE MENTION OF THE POTATOE FAMINE WAS UNFORTUNATE AND UNEDUCATED BUT THE I BELEIVE THAT THE MESSAGE IS WHAT THE MAJORITY IN GREAT BRITAIN FEEL,WE ARE SICK OF BEING TOLD THAT TO BE BRITISH IS OFFENSIVE.I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IF THE CONCEPT OF BRITISHNESS OFFENDS THEN LEAVE THIS IS NOT A CONCENTRATION CAMP IT IS A FREE LAND.
F**K Off IF YOU WANT.
BEAT WISHES TO WILLIAM AND KATE TOMORROW
RULE BRITTANIA

Daftscaf,its a free forum,its free speech,whatever is posted will be challenged.If you post something that others dont agree with,its their right to challenge as its your right to your own views. Things have been written.things have been challenged.apologies have been made,and the banter continues.Thats what my grandad fought for,and thats what makes us British. ;) If we dont bail out Ireland,feckin Brandy will have to come over and sign on,cant be havin that now can we.

haha, Frederik no chance, never signed on a day in my life since I started work at 14. Nobody or no state including my own bailed me out or subsidised me in any way. My father was a docker, my mother worked and reared 4 children, I earned money when I came home from school selling the evening papers and handed it up to my mother. Thats the way it was then, tough but honest. I thought this particular tread was buried, seemingly not.

well well well
a few rants on this subject but nice to posters dont hide behind i didnt see the reply.
we are all in the same boat and get p###ed off when the due we pay go wrong or to the none payers!!!

i myself belive if you dont pay in you shouldnt get anything out but what happens when they dont get anything out of our over generous system
the crime rates go up
the swans are killed and eaten
houses become available
education improves
theres lots to be said
but the gov is made up of weak guys who are in it for the money afraid to upset for chance of loosing votes
but could i do a better job nah n got to say wouldnt want to

glad youve all settled your diffrences though i enjoyed the thought provoking post and responses

Yes,Andys post is thought provoking and for the majority of us we have no concept as to why the government are so generous to others who contribute nill,and put to one side the needs of our own. Nice if the powers that be could stand up and explain this policy to ordinary citizens. In the meantime brace yourselves for the next wave of assylum seekers from the middle east

quite simply fred the goverment weather it be labour conservative or coalition are obliged to accept a percentage of the worlds refugees,weather they are political or transissional as each and every highly mechanised country in the world dose.its a long standing agreement through the UN pro rata to all the abiding nations consenting to the treaty for which the incumbant goverments receive a rebate on their yearly levy.

Thanks celticbhoy;the power of discussion,still needs to ask why others get more. Well all be pensioners one day. ahem!! some sooner than others

I lost 60,000k off my pension that I was paying into over the years with the collapse of the stock market and banks, as self employed I dont know if I'm eligiable for old age state pension even though I've payed tax all my working life,

Rite lads I said I would not start any new treads after the carry on this one has caused but like all scaffs I have to much to question and say.

As the poster of this tread I am asking SF admin to remove it ?

As for boxing / scuba diving / may pole dancing etc please feel free to post a way LOL

Same over here Rigger, even for the ones who don't work, but as self employed I'm not sure how it works.

Last edited:
Stop been a baby Andy, let it roll. That's what the forum is all about. We've had others on here threaten to stop posting threads but if we all asked for our posts to be removed the first time something was said that we didn't like or agree with then there would be no forum, no threads etc.

Top Bottom