whats wrong with this scaffold

• Thread starter the man in the know
  • Start date
Its everywhere at the moment i have seen a couple of scaffolds built from timber in the last couple of years ,

i poped in to see this scaffold on the way home tonight done a nice job of it now i was in liverpool today how are some people getting away with some of these scaffolds they are putting up is beyond me one scaffold i saw in croxteth must have put up by a builder no scaffolder would have put his name to it
Must have been the power of the forum embarrased them to put it right. Someone is watching, the message is getting out.

I think you will find when word gets out that it's on here you will see a dramatic improvement. Well, it couldn't get much worse.

i poped in to see this scaffold on the way home tonight done a nice job of it now i was in liverpool today how are some people getting away with some of these scaffolds they are putting up is beyond me one scaffold i saw in croxteth must have put up by a builder no scaffolder would have put his name to it

What did I tell you.:cool:

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

wheres the picture gone

FFS, well spotted allan. Don't tell me their at it again.

Top Bottom