whats wrong with this scaffold

• Thread starter the man in the know
  • Start date
Could do with a phone call to the local H&S office.

Its amazing what people get away with these days, especially in a prime spot like a shopping centre.... Wants Condemning

It proves that anybody can buy a set of spanners, but not everyone can use them.:eek::eek::eek:

that is one bad scaffold...so many mistakes... shows one good example though , how not to erect a beam job

does look like a "my mate got a bit of scaffold in his back garden. he will put it up for you" sort of job

I think you will find when word gets out that it's on here you will see a dramatic improvement. Well, it couldn't get much worse.

lol got the saftey net below the roof as well:nuts: Actually cant see what scaffold is there for, some one enlighten me....painting?? ...easter decorations......

these ante chancers just in exsperienced non scaffolders one word s!it!!!!

Beams not spliced, havent even got the right components for cuplock got to brace it up with T & F, complete bag of *****, just had a pint in 2 pubs with scaffolding on them and had to get the **** out of there, standards tied in on the plastic gutter with doubles, 4 inside boards, what the fcuk not picked up thou, and they even have there company name's plastered all over the jobs. :nuts::nuts:

just had a pint in 2 pubs yeah more like 10 pints of stella in each lol!!! ps told you going outside for a fags dangerous lol!!!

a was on a job with a boy that used singles as checkers on a pick up and they were on the wrong sides of the pick up

Met these kind of mutants before as most of us have, there a bread between a porly trained scaffolder that has been sent on a scaffolders course buy some netting firm.
You no the kind working of cherry picker putting handrail on stealwork then rap a ton of crash netting on the f%cker.

Top Bottom