what you make of this for street job then lads LEATHERHEAD HIGH ST

Every Good,Tidy Job That Is Erected By Scaffolders Every Day Of The Week Is Totally Negated By Jobs Like This, The Hse See Crap Like This And Call For More Regulation Which Will Be Totally Ignored By Scaffolders Doing Jobs Like This And The Cycle Will Continue.

Spot on Gerscaff.

You know what lads it is what it is...how many of you can say you always get the price you quote to put up a proper job? Not many I bet. I can guarantee you will be at least 20% too dear and that's before they even look at what you have quoted. In this game you either want to make money or own a reputable firm you won't get both. These small outfits riding round throwing rough work up for cash are raking it in while " proper " firm owners are up to their necks in overdrafts and tax debt trying to pay to train blokes,pay insurance and keep a tidy fleet of wagons on the road whilst slowly drinking themselves to death and lying awake all night worrying how they are going to pay the rent and next weeks wages...i'me not saying its right but like I said it is what it f uking is...

You know what lads it is what it is...how many of you can say you always get the price you quote to put up a proper job? Not many I bet. I can guarantee you will be at least 20% too dear and that's before they even look at what you have quoted. In this game you either want to make money or own a reputable firm you won't get both. These small outfits riding round throwing rough work up for cash are raking it in while " proper " firm owners are up to their necks in overdrafts and tax debt trying to pay to train blokes,pay insurance and keep a tidy fleet of wagons on the road whilst slowly drinking themselves to death and lying awake all night worrying how they are going to pay the rent and next weeks wages...i'me not saying its right but like I said it is what it f uking is...

I hope you are very wrong but I doubt it.

Top Bottom