what you make of this for street job then lads LEATHERHEAD HIGH ST

A wise lady once told me they are not through the world yet. I can sleep at night, good enough for me.

Anagram of GEMS = S.H.I.T.

Ok my english is crap just like there scafffold

Every Good,Tidy Job That Is Erected By Scaffolders Every Day Of The Week Is Totally Negated By Jobs Like This, The Hse See Crap Like This And Call For More Regulation Which Will Be Totally Ignored By Scaffolders Doing Jobs Like This And The Cycle Will Continue.

a wise lady told me....take a wee in the sea as it dont hurt anybody and every little bit of salt water added helps lolo

Far from it but it's a fact of life especially for smaller firms like mine operating against these halfwitts. I have seen plenty come and then watched them go away again, there was a firm in Campbeltown last week with a load of yellow jelly, 5 young bucks and only one hard hat between them, trainers, no harness and no hand rails and this was on the street. My we spire job was just round the corner, it made us look really good so there is an upside to their existence, even mr hse is far to busy chasing after them to check my wee misdemeanour's.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Every Good,Tidy Job That Is Erected By Scaffolders Every Day Of The Week Is Totally Negated By Jobs Like This, The Hse See Crap Like This And Call For More Regulation Which Will Be Totally Ignored By Scaffolders Doing Jobs Like This And The Cycle Will Continue.

Nail on the head squire.

if you see the wagon behind you in rear view mirror, smeg scaffolding

Very harsh lads , they run out of kit and had no money left to buy some more because they spent it on that nice new sign board .

You do get what you pay for with anything in life and looking at that they paid about £47.50p ( the cost of the new sign board )

raf gang but gaffer probly bought job to keep lads in work sign ov the times u pay for wot u get

Have to agree with Aom here, and jobs like that are becoming more and more common. When I was up in Leeds you would see jobs like that all over the place, thats actually tidier than some. It seems that single handrails are legal again around Leeds and Harrogate, even on street jobs.

And, I'm not going to mention names but I know most of the ***** I had seen about was put up by lads holding part 2's for years, even saw someone local posting pics of his on facebook, proud as punch.... Maybe these people actually believe these jobs are tidy??

I'm just amazed they thought the job worthy of putting an advertisement bannner on it. If that's representative of their work. . .

When was that photo taken? Was on Leatherhead high st half hour ago and couldn't see it.

i drove by it today m8, its still up- its on the oxshot road B2430 towards B&Q i only noticed it cos all the shiny hiviz vests looking up and pointing at it :eek:

Top Bottom