what you make of this for street job then lads LEATHERHEAD HIGH ST

you wouldent put a flag on it ahahah ruff as fek but give the boys some credit theve picked up the inside ledger on the table :laugh:

Lets be honest, it wasn't scaffs.

guess no nvq training involved with the people who done this

Yeh it was . Seen that name before

Never, might have some tube and a spanner but I have yet to meet a scaff happy to build that after 20 odd years in the game.

you wouldent put a flag on it ahahah ruff as fek but give the boys some credit theve picked up the inside ledger on the table :laugh:

inside ledger lolo pmsl at the 2brd wide table lift with single handrail, no ties massive height of the standards no netting stop end toes or brickguards and to cap it all have the cheek to put up a sighn board,,,,,truely shocking and tbh this crap is what gives us all a bad name :(

still its in the best place to nip into the bookies to place a bet how long this stays up once hse see it

Last edited:
That's not fair SP. there is a tredda plate there and they did put on a bit of tape, should stop all the pensioners walking in to their wall of steel.:amuse:

lolo alister.....i'm over that way 2moro may take a closer look could do with cheering myself up, but on a serious note ,i expect many off us have done jobs we're not too proud of but to or not to TG/SG but never on a street job or have i had the stupid notion to put a sighn on it and show the world my incompetance lolo

Don't get me wrong, plenty I wouldn't like to be seen on here or anywhere else but FFS, these jobs take the fekin biscuit. So much so I just don't believe that was carded men that built that.

lolo alister.....i'm over that way 2moro may take a closer look could do with cheering myself up, but on a serious note ,i expect many off us have done jobs we're not too proud of but to or not to TG/SG but never on a street job or have i had the stupid notion to put a sighn on it and show the world my incompetance lolo

Sorry SP but this could turn into a bit of a rant but I am loosing a fair bit of work as I am sure we all are to fcukwitts with a spanner. I have been asked loads of times now to price and build a bag of knitting but as I tell them, I only know how to do it one way and there is a cost attached and if you are not going to do it right I would far rather not be involved. Sure we are no where near perfect but what I call a poor job and these fekin things that turn up from time to time are two very different animals.

Thats Exactly How I Feel Mate, Hacked Off To Be Honest Fed Up With The Hse Breathing Down My Neck And Some **** That Has Never Picked Up A Fitting In There Life Telling Me How To Do The Job Iv Done For Thirty Four Years.

Not a lot to be done about it really though. I think I have resigned myself to the fact they will continue to erode our trade over the next few years.

come on alister spit the dummy out a bit more lololo

I know just what you mean though, we try and do it right, training. saftey ,proper kit, insurance etc but theres no way we could compete against pricing this job or others like it as they proberbly only did it for a few beer tokens,but what annoys me is that is exceptable by the contractor or the local council hse, theres a thread on here about a pavement licence,,,,makes me wonder if this has one of a PL insurance to cover it

Top Bottom