What are your reasons for not signing this?

the fact that so many people just cant be arsed spending a couple of minutes signing it , is not surprising

Signed, don't forget to follow link in email and confirm signature. Well highlighted Swifty, effing disgraceful...

It just seems typical of our trade, a few that can be bothered and want to make a difference and the rest that think only of themselves and have a fook everyone else I'm alright Jack attitude.

That's Britain all over Swifty not just the scaffs. I've not been on the Forum for a week or so but signed soon as i read Your post. Like you say nothing will change if no-one takes any action. The Lads and Lasses of Our Armed Forces should be withdrawn from that Shithole forthwith.

That's Britain all over Swifty not just the scaffs. I've not been on the Forum for a week or so but signed soon as i read Your post. Like you say nothing will change if no-one takes any action. The Lads and Lasses of Our Armed Forces should be withdrawn from that Shithole forthwith.
They are needed in hotspots more justified than that cesspit.
1.Our borders and airports to stop the flood of immigrants.
2. The argies are sabre rattling again over the Falklands and we may need them soon.

Is this being advertised elsewhere as well??

I'm not sure.

A couple of people have added it to their facebook page and a few from this forum have sent it out via email to their contacts.

It's not nearly enough though.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Petition to Abolish Work for your Benefit/Workfare Schemes in the UK gets over 8500 signatures the link below gets well under 700.

I suppose that is typical of the Country we now live in

13 days left 836 signatures what a f.ucked up country this is!!!!

Thought I had missed this Swifty, went to sign it and already had done it. Just shows you the people that can't be asked, it dont cost them nothing. What chance has the SCCR got when they won't support that ethier and that is only a miserly £10 a year. Do people not understand that as a collective group there is a chance to make a difference.

Please don't take this as a defence for not signing the petition or petition's regarding similar issues, but I think the general public has been conditioned to believe that "mass-action" results in nothing changing.

I think if people genuinely believed that policies could be changed if everybody spoke up, then more people would be willing to take action.

I was taught from a young age that voting was important and how lucky we are to live in a democracy, but I don't think I will bother voting anymore.

Labour mess things up to left, Conservatives to the right, and we never reach happy medium as the other party is constantly trying to right the wrongs of the last parliament.

Top Bottom