What are your reasons for not signing this?

signed, sealed n done, what a disgrace to the uk this is, i never knew this happend most my family service men or ex services, always wanted to join myself but criminal record always stopped me.. can sign up as of jan 2013 but think i may give it a miss now as i read that..

signed. its sad to see any of our armed forces lost but robbed of your last months wages disgracful. PS I love my impact wrench!

Your signature has now been added to this e-petition.

While we on the subject did anyone see in the news this week about schools making children wearing help for heroes wrist bands and similar wrist bands remove them or risk having them taken off them.

I dont have Kids ( I do but Long story ) but if I did and they wore these bands and were then made to remove them by anyone not just school teacher,s I would probably blow a fcukin gasket or 3.

I dont necessarily support the war on terrorism as its not really a war on terrorism is it or we wouldnt be paying and housing the fcukin ragheads over here would we, but no matter where our soldiers are in the world , no matter what or who they are fighting or why they are fighting, Superscaff75 Supports Them 150%

Your signature has now been added to this e-petition.

While we on the subject did anyone see in the news this week about schools making children wearing help for heroes wrist bands and similar wrist bands remove them or risk having them taken off them.

I dont have Kids ( I do but Long story ) but if I did and they wore these bands and were then made to remove them by anyone not just school teacher,s I would probably blow a fcukin gasket or 3.

I dont necessarily support the war on terrorism as its not really a war on terrorism is it or we wouldnt be paying and housing the fcukin ragheads over here would we, but no matter where our soldiers are in the world , no matter what or who they are fighting or why they are fighting, Superscaff75 Supports Them 150%

The war that we are fighting is neither against Terror or Terrorism...

Its to rob that area of all its Oil and all its Heroin (which this country WANTS to get in here), but our boys and girls are fighting for their lives day in day out and dieing none the less.

They should be WELL WELL MORE looked after then they are.
Most are from areas with next to no other work prospects like up north/ex-mining towns and they have little choice then to join the army for a regular wage.
But do they do it half heartedly??? NO! They dont. They make us all proud and they are the best of the best - the world respected British Army.

They fight, so we can sleep at night.
They deserve far far far more then this piss-pot government is giving them.

One thing... im a prick - sure, but im truthful, lol.

Teachers. Firemen. Soldiers. Doctors. Nurses. Policemen and more importantly - Scaffolders! ;)

Without them (maybe not Scaffolders, but one can dream, lol), we'd be in big trouble... they are the ones who keep this country going and make this country 'Great'.
And all (maybe except some Doctors) are paid and treated really badly.

Totally ridiculous, if you ask me ---> without all of the above - this country is in deep trouble.
Footballers = Millionaires - like really, is that fair???
I was VERY good at Football and where am i? Because??? I was NOT in the right place at the right time - FACT.

No, its not fair and as long as this country mistreats its core workers, we'll NEVER become great again.

the thing that really gets to me is my uncle was killed in iraq he was an insperation to me and maybe many others, now all i can see is the whole world is prayin for 1 footballer ( i'm prayin for his health aswell ) but why can't we do this for our armed services who risk lives day in day out????? the risk our boys n girls r doin is more than 90 minutes on a pitch..

Signed
Did anyone see the program last year that followed the RAF pilots who bring all the injured solders back from Iraq/afganistan?

signed and yes its a disgrace but im sad to say im not suprised as the country needs it to make sure all the terrorists and rapists have their human rights appeals and obviously the million pound pay out for the breech of the affore said rights.

363 views and a fraction of signatures :mad: Is it just laziness or do people think this is ok?

It just seems typical of our trade, a few that can be bothered and want to make a difference and the rest that think only of themselves and have a fook everyone else I'm alright Jack attitude.

It just seems typical of our trade, a few that can be bothered and want to make a difference and the rest that think only of themselves and have a fook everyone else I'm alright Jack attitude.

I bet if it was some stupid talent show or reality show every fcuker would be voting

Ive posted a comment on Twitter about it.
It'll be auto added to LinkedIn too... so anyone viewing my profile will see the link and anyone viewing their profile will see it and so on.

Which aint much, but it might help.

Top Bottom