What are your reasons for not signing this?

SWIFTY

Reaction score
265 people have visited this forum today and 6 have signed this petition so far today WHY?

will sighn it swifty no problem just dont like leaving the address bit but will sighn it

I can't imagine the anti terrorist squad booting your door in Kev if you sign it.

I can't imagine the anti terrorist squad booting your door in Kev if you sign it.

your be surprised swifty :laugh: coz were near the nuclear powerstation we have armed police up every hour patroling. xmas eve they knocked on my door i bloody
sh!t meself i thought who do i owe money too lol!! but it was only a xmas card they had so i would never say never mate ive sighned email mate if it ante gone through give us a pm mate

done mate

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Dear andrew fulcher,

Before your signature is added to the e-petition "A Soldiers Legacy" you need to confirm your email address by clicking on the link below:
https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/signatures/4874507/verify/814UPbTgWQTgsYzNQegk
If you don't want to sign this e-petition or believe this message was sent in error, please ignore this email.

Thanks,

HM Government e-petitions HM Government e-petitions

I signed it Swifty ,

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

your be surprised swifty :laugh: coz were near the nuclear powerstation we have armed police up every hour patroling. xmas eve they knocked on my door i bloody
sh!t meself i thought who do i owe money too lol!! but it was only a xmas card they had so i would never say never mate ive sighned email mate if it ante gone through give us a pm mate

Dico the Armed Police brought you a Xmas card :amazed:

Top Bottom