what a loada crap...

Blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!!

ha ha, thats a very professional take on it Ian, i commend you!

From now on everyone shall refer to Ian as 'Sir Ian, high prof of profness'

i do doth my hard hat sir!

but posting the pictures is ...??;)

Well no one knows who it is , so I think we're ok :noworry: and 2 of the pics are of companies that are no longer trading. The one with the base pads are on a site with 6 different contractors and that picture will have gone out to everyone as a safety alert

Last edited:
The red and green sole pad looks like hired gear from generation and if that's the case it could be anyone.

Training brandy? i thought the concensus was that training wasnt required. :D
My thinking is that training is essential, but given by qualified people who have proper hands on experience and an interest in passing this on to the trainee in a manner that would be more beneficial to him rather than a conveyor belt system cash and pass.

How are NASC and HSE going to police this ? there are so many companys out there, who dont even use trained men and the hse only act on a accident....
Ian Nicoll of NASC who is working all this out with HSE looks like hes never done any scaffolding, i exspect hes realy good in the office. Not having a go at him, though would like to see safer scaffolding and more trained men though.
LETS all face it, companys who are trying to keep there house in order will not be working on the streets.
The firms who are cheapest will be working,eg, the ones not complying to the basic rules of HSE, Let alone to the TG20:08....
The site work is drying up companys are going bankrupt and customers dont give a dam they want cheap and the companys obaying the rules will be NOT working.
I would like to know how NASC and HSE are going to try and get scaffold firms with no trained, ticketed staff,who are not complying to any HSE rules ??
There are companys going under with this problem which they have no answers too only if theres an accident, which is as as good as jack SH1T to all who will try and abide to the TG20:08 and all HSE standards.They need to tell us how there going to protect us, aswell as how to opperate our companys and our staff to TG20:08. Against the who do give a **** companys which is cheap and not complying ?

How are NASC and HSE going to police this ? there are so many companys out there, who dont even use trained men and the hse only act on a accident....
Ian Nicoll of NASC who is working all this out with HSE looks like hes never done any scaffolding, i exspect hes realy good in the office. Not having a go at him, though would like to see safer scaffolding and more trained men though.
LETS all face it, companys who are trying to keep there house in order will not be working on the streets.
The firms who are cheapest will be working,eg, the ones not complying to the basic rules of HSE, Let alone to the TG20:08....
The site work is drying up companys are going bankrupt and customers dont give a dam they want cheap and the companys obaying the rules will be NOT working.
I would like to know how NASC and HSE are going to try and get scaffold firms with no trained, ticketed staff,who are not complying to any HSE rules ??
There are companys going under with this problem which they have no answers too only if theres an accident, which is as as good as jack SH1T to all who will try and abide to the TG20:08 and all HSE standards.They need to tell us how there going to protect us, aswell as how to opperate our companys and our staff to TG20:08. Against the who do give a **** companys which is cheap and not complying ?

Nice rant

Top Bottom