what a loada crap...

I just think im gunna call ya Hitler from now on Ian.LOL....

This is all good information to all scaffolding companies but it is the main contractor who is a culprit for some or most scaffold accidents with over loading or taking ties out if a through tie is used. Brickies are the most likely to remove tubes from scaffolds, I think nearly every brickie has a scaffold spanner with them.

If you ask me I think all main contractor need to learn more about scaffolding!!!!

This is all good information to all scaffolding companies but it is the main contractor who is a culprit for some or most scaffold accidents with over loading or taking ties out if a through tie is used. Brickies are the most likely to remove tubes from scaffolds, I think nearly every brickie has a scaffold spanner with them.

If you ask me I think all main contractor need to learn more about scaffolding!!!!

It is vital that you check a brickies bucket as he could be hiding a big ben in there and if not still take it off him!! I don't have a trowel on my belt so why should he need a swingover ??

Notice the type of scaffolding used in the pics. K/S. Cuplok, and an attempt at T/F. and a poor one at that. My impression is that the lads who erected that had either very poor training, or none at all. Ist picture, no check fitting on cuplok dropper. 2nd picture, sag in the bottom ledger suggests the beam and the rakers were put in as an afterthought.
If those lads were ticketed it only goes to show what some of the training centers are turning out.

would love to no the age satistics of these scaffolders ian and would love to no what tickets they have mate.and how long they have been scaffolding.

come on ian lol.

fair enough mate just waitting for someone to put ecitb i no someone wants to lol.

fair enough mate just waitting for someone to put ecitb i no someone wants to lol.

SL273053.jpg

The above scaffold as been up for about a month as I checked the tag, so its not only been poorly erected the tag man hasn't picked up on it and thec 180 or so scaffolders that have walked past this job also haven't done anything about it

Notice the type of scaffolding used in the pics. K/S. Cuplok, and an attempt at T/F. and a poor one at that. My impression is that the lads who erected that had either very poor training, or none at all. Ist picture, no check fitting on cuplok dropper. 2nd picture, sag in the bottom ledger suggests the beam and the rakers were put in as an afterthought.
If those lads were ticketed it only goes to show what some of the training centers are turning out.

Training brandy? i thought the concensus was that training wasnt required. :D

only goin off the pad on the floor, not throwing anything that would stick in court!!!

i retract my comment about it being grace, after my learned friends tell me im wrong! ha ha!

None of the above ,can't name and shame it wouldn't be profesional.

Top Bottom