Welcome to the forum jeanne wright ffs

Think we got em all

Off for a p1ss I am busting

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Just been going into "new posts" every half hour or so and deleting the crap

Think we got em all

Off for a p1ss I am busting

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Just been going into "new posts" every half hour or so and deleting the crap

I will be here until iam meeting young bobby tonight to go on the beer ,
oh wait a minute he stood me up :laugh:

Hi Guys

Just logged on to see all this spam again. Thanks for all of your efforts removing the spam posts. The only way to stop the them - is to ban the IP address -which is only available on the admin account.

This hasn't been a really been problem before the last couple of weeks or so.

I will have a look on Monday to see if anything has changed on the spam detection plugin that we use.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

Best Regards

Admin.

I will be here until iam meeting young bobby tonight to go on the beer ,
oh wait a minute he stood me up :laugh:

Lol only for a couple of weeks Hun as you said work comes first and then ill have the £££ to take ya to a nice little drinker i know candle lit dinner is just the start :love::laugh:

Easy tiger any prospective new members to the forum might be reading this and thinking wtf!!!!! Lol yep no the weekend after next weekend you have my word we shall be having It!!!

Shed had me spammed out tried to delete a few but ti constantly said i didnt have permission to do it re logged in and tried and said same again b4 booting me out again, shes knows how to attact right for the jugular (the sheriff)and then there was no stopping her lol

Tut..tut...tut...you lightweight bobby, call yourself a scaff...you should be working all day, and drinking all night and so on ....lol.

Last edited:
We will have to show him how its done when you get back down in a few weeks scaffy :laugh::laugh:

Me thinks ur right there den still gotta talk the talk, but now I've got to walk the walk bollox bit fooked then lololololol

Top Bottom