Welcome to the forum jeanne wright ffs

I am off at 10 oclock so it/s you and Marra :eek:

cannot win Ad min will have to sort it, or give us permission to ban the poster

How do u become a moderator??? I asked on a different thread but to no avail, again not that I'm interested (bobby+responsibility = chaos) do admin ask you or recommended by a moderater etc......

Alot of the main boys on here are moderators (rightly so as they make the most contribution to the forum) but I tell ya what happyhugenoet would be the bollox as a moderator straight talking and brutal as they come, he would be better than the hanging judge IMHO

Them spammers wouldn't know what hit em lol

I dunno pal....i think you'd make a good 1.......your quick off the mark yourself.....especially when you call my wife a lazy bassterd...lol lol lol ........love you realy..

Den pls don't set me off again fella was in tears about that last time :laugh:

Even made my mum laugh with that one :cry::laugh:

touchy subject this one boys
after a saville type accusation the forum was threatened with lawyers then came the sudden arrival of extra moderators to police the scaffs,
this could have worked if it wasnt all the regular posters apart from a few good men that got the job.
VERY SIMILAR TO EGYPT NO REAL DEMOCRACY AND MORE LIKE MOB RULE
THE FACT THAT SO MANY CANT BE ARSED EVEN LOGGING ON IS A BONE OF CONTENTION:eek:

I still have not got over such a cruel snub by admin when he never asked me to do the business on his behalf. I can only surmise a jockanese skiffolder tampered with him at a young age. ;)

Well said happy....even thou i've only been on here since may even i've noticed theres only a handful ( maybe 50 or so ). members that post reg, of which im freinds with a few.

I wasn't calling for moderators fred I asked a general question about them I wasn't screaming for a mod to get rid of spam was I???

Last edited:
Jeanne gone?? Awww im gonna miss her snazzy upmarket avertising campaign! :eek:

Looks like Jeanie is still posting, Just deleted another dozen post's

Bit of a futile effort as it looks like a script is running to post in every thread at given intervals.

Jeanie is still logged in as an active user, until the user account is suspended the rubbish will continue

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Deleted another 50 spam post's

I rang Buy Brand Tools who I believe are the owners of the site but they are closed until Monday.

Does anybody have a contact number for "AD-Min"

999 I think rigger :laugh:

What did she post about tools as well mate??

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Sorry rigger forget last question read post properly this time mate

Abtw it's good that ur doing the leg work to find the solution

Huge thumbs up rig

Never afraid of a bit of graft mate :unsure:

But it is like digging in dry sand, the more you dig out the more falls in :sad2:

Need to set up a hot line to AD-Min in the future, All it needs is the poster to be banned to stop the ****.

But Mods cannot do this.

Hi all how is everybody?
Can anyone tell me what is the hourly rate for Basic, intermidiate and advaced scaffolder Please?

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Forgot to mention where. that is Australia

Welcome to the Forum Steveg :D

Are you in the UK or Oz, some of our well travelled members will be along to give advice

You have posted in a thread that is discussing an on going spam attack on the site

You may get more help if you start a "new Thread" (button top left of screen on front page). Do not worry ,you will not break the site,we were all new members at one time

Top Bottom