Welcome to the forum jeanne wright ffs

i ante seen it £50 i will have it!!! got 2 win something good someday lol!!!!!!!

You were quick off the mark Philio :D

My puter was running a scan and I could not keep up, :sad2:

Think Marra got a couple :blink:

You can multi delete them Rigger , but the thing is as quick as you delete them they just keep posting :(

still dont know were they are i havent seen it but by all means im not missing anything
a moderators work never ends it seems;)

Do you mean tick a few threads at the same time then delete all in one go, that's what I was doing, but puter running slower than usual due to scan

Philio check the front page did you take out a couple of innocent threads in the scramble

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

how do you get new post page seen it about but for the life of me crnt find it lol. Good shooting boys the sheriff boys done good ahahaha

top of page, Good hunting :bigsmile:

Do you mean tick a few threads at the same time then delete all in one go, that's what I was doing, but puter running slower than usual due to scan

Philio check the front page did you take out a couple of innocent threads in the scramble

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

top of page, Good hunting :bigsmile:

I did Rigger and they are now reinstated :embarrest:

ahem there debutys not cowboys well at least not on the forumk what they do at works there bussiness ;)

Sorry marra I haven't hit a sore spot have I????? :amazed::laugh::laugh:

Nah deputy's/ cowboys either way when we stick together were tough opposition for any one

jeanne wright got a fantastic idea why don't you attack the brickies forum that way ull be In our good books too

Hahahahaha i have an account on a brickies forum Bobby i used to wind them fu ckers up something rotten :laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Is it me or is it odd that this happened the other weekend when Admin aint around to sort it out ?

I can imagine phil what are u on there as a scaffolder telling there all ***** or pretending to be a brickie and talking bollox lololololol

Can u imagine lads how boring it must be " today I could only lay 5 courses as the scaffolders didn't raise the scaffold for me I asked him but got swore at multiple times" haha

Philio coming thick and fast again

I have been opening "new posts" and deleting them from there, much faster than chasing round the Forum

or am I telling you how to suck egg's :embarrest:

Top Bottom