wake up celticbhoy

hahahahaha i expect nowt but a fairr hearing from ol granda carr,and yes i think ill meet enough people today to overtake him.

Well done celticboy:D the word association thread is up there in the hot topics :laugh:

thank you ian but it looks like super has got on to the east coast mafia and put a complaint into that i achived this great milestone(before him)fraudulently?????

thank you ian but it looks like super has got on to the east coast mafia and put a complaint into that i achived this great milestone(before him)fraudulently?????

Don't worry about the East coast Mafia Celticbhoy, there is more bite in a new born fawn.:toung:

Congratulations on hitting the big 1000th.:cool:

(It might be a conspiracy:toung:)

well done celtic boy and hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi lol

lads its been a gas thank you,old granda carr still to pass judgement yet(we all know where he hails from)so youl all have to wait to at least sunday for my 2000 post lol.

Verdict!!!!!

Right then you Two spammers & your little Entourage:eek: take note.

Under section (s) 1 to 99 and all sub paragraphs, in fact the whole SS:10 regulation book, you are both found ..............Guilty of Gross mis conduct:mad:

The General consensus, of the Executive committee for Postings and threads, have wished me to convey their opinion. That never since 'Scaffy' set his beady little eyes on the 1,000 and 2,000 milestones for posts, have they witnessed, such Wanton,greed and lust, conducted by two individuals.

In Mitigation,we looked for some of your most useful information, handed out by yourselves to your brother Scaffolding fraternity, we looked and looked:(

Hi and Smilies seem the order of the day, however, hi is normally as seen,as you's cant even be bothered to hit the Caps key:

Sentence:-

You say it is a competition between the two of you, and your using the SF as your gameboard.

Over this weekend, starting from tonight. I will, in the Scaffolders forum Pub, open a thread,entitled. Celticboy and Superscaff, The Final showdown.
Within this thread you will be allocated Tasks and questions asked. These tasks and questions i will try to devise, so you can not Copy and Paste the answers:D

At some stage on Sunday night, i will cease this competiton, and announce the winner.

Regards
Paddy (Toon army)
P.S grandad Carr indeed, not a good start for somebody.

mr carr my humble apoligies for any utterance on your unstainable character,but what we have to mind is am pish on a computer and you learned friend(probably neighbour)has three i would ask that you make the contest as fair as you can(well easy for me)with questions on square sausage,marino sheep,the rare 3 legged haggis etc.

pish on a computer my 95% healed ass, my hotmail account almost crashed last due to the sheer speed and volume of notifications traffic passing thru it lol

i got a email off microsoft this morning apologising an explaining hotmail diffulties encountered last were due to the letters h and i in the hotmail diddy printer system inexplicably suffering recurring problems.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Fogot to say BRING IT ON :nuts:

Top Bottom