wake up celticbhoy

indeed not my good fellow,think it might have been the 5min session me and her had after we finished slashing up the post charts.

Celtic & Super, having fun are we? I am busy now consulting my 'Moderator handbook' to see how many posts should be deducted from both your accounts, after a blatant breach of whats become known as SS:10 which came into effect this summer. :amazed:

SS:10 (S=Scaffy S=Scam 10=the year), was mastered by Scaffy, who shot up the posting rankings, quicker than a Scaff on a job and knock.:suspicious:

After a Analasis, of Scaffy and his posts, it became apparent that he reached 1000 posts with less than 2,000 words submitted, and even in some cases he just posted a Smilie :eek:

So beware, The sleeping Dragon (Moderator) has been awaken.:wondering:

quality not quantity ;)

no offence, I talk a load of sh!t tee :nuts:

wheres di skins man :nuts:

up till approx 3-00 am this morn , and at times posting 5 posts per minute makes me think your better half is helping you lol

you gotta wait 20 seconds between posts so i finks you might of been using 2 computers , so i will have to get paddy our forum moderator and union representitive to check and see if thats within the rules or not of fair competition lol

if found guilty of breaching the code of conduct of fair postings conflict competitions you will be expected to clean the forum toilet and wash facilities for 2 weeks with a toothbrush

wrong on all accounts mate,im not even at home lol,using a dongal too....my mrs hasnt seen 3in the morn unless shes boogying away to music never mind posting on a forum,anyway thanks for the congrats.

paddy will vindicate me,i manfully put that work in myself.............all my own toil and input.anyway this forum is going downhill with all this hilarity its bout time admin introduced strict measures no fun no hilarity no greeting(superscaff),aand definitily no amusement to oneself.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

jakdan many thanks .....gentleman.

congrats celticbhoy on your 1000 th posting and bringing the forum into disrepute lmao

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

just noticed this look

SF Admin number of posts 3499

there is 4300 members and SF Admin welcomes nearly everyone to the forum,

so by my calculations he has said welcome 3490 times kicked my butt twice 7 other butts once , and kept shtum for rest of the time LMFAO

Forgot bout the news forum lol

disrepute??????many would say ill repute mate,as i said im sure once paddy has conducted a fair and thourgh investigation(with no north east bias)i will be vindicated.iv still got to say hello to another 3500.

i think paddy will break his report down into numerous posts to help keep his nose in front as you are now in sight of him, the moderator in front is a paddy lol

Top Bottom