Wages in New Zealand

The bread knife has whittled it down to 3 places in bermuda got good Internet deals on each if we book soon , before we do can you recommend any hotel /resort etc .
Cheers RV

Admin seen in other posts he does some airmiles so a heads up is always a good start .

Phil181 you don't live near Judith Charmers do you !!

Luckily for me, I'm married to one of those 'fat cat bankers' so we stayed at Elbow Beach Elbow Beach, Bermuda - A luxury hotel in Hamilton, Bermuda

Me and the missus loved it, but the kids got a little bit bored.

Atlantis Resort in Nassau, Bahamas, is a good spot if you've got kids mate Bahamas Resort, Bahamas Hotels, Island Resorts | Atlantis Paradise Island although Bermuda is spot-on for couples.

Have fun.

Luckily for me, I'm married to one of those 'fat cat bankers' so we stayed at Elbow Beach Elbow Beach, Bermuda - A luxury hotel in Hamilton, Bermuda

Me and the missus loved it, but the kids got a little bit bored.

Atlantis Resort in Nassau, Bahamas, is a good spot if you've got kids mate Bahamas Resort, Bahamas Hotels, Island Resorts | Atlantis Paradise Island although Bermuda is spot-on for couples.

Have fun.

Right then in the words of Peter Kay "booked it ,packed it ......" what a top surprise to come home to after a 10hour shift of hop ups and pulling trannies back she's gone and booked it can't wait and am taking my clubs with me :)

Right then in the words of Peter Kay "booked it ,packed it ......" what a top surprise to come home to after a 10hour shift of hop ups and pulling trannies back she's gone and booked it can't wait and am taking my clubs with me :)

Very nice.

Where are we off to mate?

Any chance of taking Aom with you.:embarrest:

Aom you're very welcome but I do play off scratch .

Maybe I'll just sit this one out.:noworry:

My uncle owns a couple of courses in the north west so growing up was spent between Worsley Golf Club > The Club > History and Swinton Park Golf Club
Swinton Park Golf Club based close to Manchester city centre in the North West of United Kingdom.
Swinton Park Golf Club -Options

And I don't do weekends !!

Very nice.

I met Bobby Robson at Worsley Golf Club, as the Newcastle team were staying there before a Man Utd fixture a few years ago.

I can't actually remember why I was staying there, but don't bother with the Italian restaurant just down the road on the way to the Trafford Centre - It's sh1t.

Very nice.

I met Bobby Robson at Worsley Golf Club, as the Newcastle team were staying there before a Man Utd fixture a few years ago.

I can't actually remember why I was staying there, but don't bother with the Italian restaurant just down the road on the way to the Trafford Centre - It's sh1t.

That will be "Milan" then ? They play on the fact the your "premier league stars" live nearby .

Top Bottom