Unite's Strike

the fact we no longer have a manufacturing base was down to the woman who took the milk away from children.
british steel,british coal,british gas,british telecom the vast majority of our power supplies all sold to make money for her followers or just smashed into the ground in a poisonous war of attrition on the working man and his unions.
she moved us towards her beloved service sectors lauding that the banking and insurance sectors will generate enough wealth that we would no longer have to manufacture and sell the goods.
yes there was enough but it was all stealthily taken out of the country or just kept by the 5% who are still at it today.
AND THEN CAME THE COLLAPSE OF LEMANS AND IT WAS ALL PROVEN TO BE A FECKING JOKE AND A RIP OFF

What were the unemployment figures during her tenure, rate of young people leaving school with no hope no job and no future, inflation rate and interest rate? I bought my house one day then black Wednesday or was it Thursday as we seemed to have a few of them back then and that's not even including the power cuts and the interest rates went to around 15%.

Yes, I remember the good old days only too well.

To listen to we cammy you would think that it was labour that invented the boom and bust
if i remember correctly the number of unemployed sat at 5 million,so creating the benefit culture that has had 2 generations to become so deeply engrained in our society.

Under Thatchers Government The Divisions In Our Society Were Never So Severe, She Invented The Phrase No Such Thing As Society,And The Electorate Fell For It. That Was The First Time People Having Their Homes Repossed And Living Rough Became Commonplace, I Have Really Bad Memories Of These Times,Riots In The Inner Cities Oops That Was This Year Wasnt It?

Does it really matter WHO is in government. Whoever is running the country they will shaft the working class. They don't want a world without their wars, most of them have shares in the companies that manufacture the arms that our boys use,and that are used against the same lads. The best thing that could happen would be to put those that instigate these wars in a new style gladiator type ring and let them kill each other. Two problems solved....Simples....

All good points and mostly well put once again lads...

And for those who asked I'm very well thank you very much :D

The plain fact whether your Red or Blue, a little in between,far left or right is we are in the *****.....And the last Labour Goverment is solely responsible and that is a pure fact.

Its strange how history has a way of repeating itself....The country was pretty much in this state when Callaghan/Wilson where eventually voted out and the Conservatives where brought to power....To sort the mess out again.

Yes I appreciate there was some pain...and I dont think this time will be any different....but another fact is that when the Tories left office this country was bouyant, we had steady growth and the coffers were massively full, there was relative low un-employment.....

Lets see what happens in the next parliment or two...

Interesting website on the mess we're in which sheds some light on what they're trying to do and why.

UK National Debt Clock - No-nonsense Guide to Britain's Debt Crisis

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Does it really matter WHO is in government. Whoever is running the country they will shaft the working class. They don't want a world without their wars, most of them have shares in the companies that manufacture the arms that our boys use,and that are used against the same lads. The best thing that could happen would be to put those that instigate these wars in a new style gladiator type ring and let them kill each other. Two problems solved....Simples....

The "monster raving looney party" might get my vote in the next elections. Maybe it would be good if they changed 10 Downing street into a Barbershop.

Cant be worse than now can it? :cheesy:

Top Bottom