Tory Boy says no cash in hand

Oooh ask him to take you jetskiing while you're up there :idea:

fcuk it if the jet ski gonna be out mite aswell jus have me 2weeks there then, meant to be good weather aaswell i think, sounds like a plan lol

Ah FFS what have you started here Flinty. Just get on the bus for Cyprus Steve, I will keep your application on file.:noworry:

FFS looks like i've been knocked bck again that all i keep hearin at the min. ya never get anywhere with out tryin.

Thanks for sharing.:sick:

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I usually just go for a couple of pints when she who must be obeyed gets the face on.:cool:

Ah FFS what have you started here Flinty. Just get on the bus for Cyprus Steve, I will keep your application on file.:noworry:

sounding like an agenciey there marra dont suit you lol aye werll the bus mans holiday will include the jetty rent surly llol infact well all get the national express form london it can go round the country picking us all up just remebr lads no69 aom circular lol

:embarrest: Sorry! I'll go now anyway the ms is making promises.... though Im badly burnt from today dunno if this is gunna go well :wacko:

burnt feking burnt done nowt but feking p1ss down for 2 weeks first nice day in a loft on stage in a feking theaer between the props and ropes sweating me tits off form just climbing up to the top musta bee 40oc in there sods law thow aint it flinty lol xx

Top Bottom