Tory Boy says no cash in hand

NAW It cant be can it?
george galloway being a cat - YouTube

No matter which side of the coin you are on, politicians are in for only one thing;
FEATHERING THEIR OWN NESTS, GALLOWAY INCLUDED!!!!
I hate them all.

belter marra, its amzing what an atractive red head can do our lass got me eating out the paml of her hand an all but not like a kitten ahahah lol :laugh:

I Know What A Woman, You See Its A Redhead Thing With Me As Well, Fekking Knockout.

Most Definetly Not Buddy, My Missus Thinks Sex Is For Carrying Tatties,

Most Definetly Not Buddy, My Missus Thinks Sex Is For Carrying Tatties,

GER SCAFF IF YOUR WITH A RED HEAD DON'T KID YOUR SELF YOU MAY WEAR THE TROUSERS BUT SHE WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY TELL YOU WHICH 1'S TO WEAR
;):laugh:

Yeah maybe should've been in the pub section since it's not exactly scaffolding ;)

Don't see the problem paying cash, its up the the tradesmen if he wants to put it through his books or not and take the risks....!

Thats So True Scaff, My Missus Is A Typical Small Red Haired Dundonian Woman, She Dosent Suffer Fools Gladly, I Can Assure You Of That. (Mind You 31 Years Married To Me The Woman Deserves A Medal)

I would never do a cash job as its immoral :laugh::laugh:

I dont care how they pay me can be in Rupees if they like , we work ourselves to death and the MPs just take the pi ss with their expenses , The Bankers all collude to keep the interest rates high and wont help any small business , in fact they are foreclosing on small firms that have spent years trying to get somewhere , fu cking arse holes the lot of them , so we should loose a small job because they wont get their cut i dont think so , customer wants it the customer can have it

Hard to argue against the truth Phil, well put.

The day an MP has subsidised my Drinking the same way i subsidise their bar in the houses of parliament is the day i feel were in safe hands ;)

sh1t the bed just realised your a liberal labour voter and you work for the dark side,you are most definately Darth Vader,your covers blown mate :)

Get it right, a labour supporting liberal voting. The people of Argyll were one of the first to understand tactical voting to get rid of a tory councillor after far too many years of a split vote. He got a seat in the house of lords soon after as they realised they would never win another seat in Argyll again. I have voted liberal ever since, not because I like them but I hate the tories and what they stand for, more historical now as they all seemed to have merged now into one big fekin mess.

I will pick you up from your hotel and you can do a shift for me if you like.;)

I will pick you up from your hotel and you can do a shift for me if you like.;)

be outside at 13:30 n need to be bck for 18:30 ready for darts to start only lookin at £100 that sould cover cost for me lol.

haha, sounds about fair, do you want me to pick up your bill as well?

na ill just us the wage ya pay me for the bill, but ya could get a couple pints behind bar for me for helpin ya out aswell.

haha, you can piss off as well.:laugh:

Should have known better to offer digs on here.:rolleyes:

Should have known better to offer digs on here.:rolleyes:

i suppose ya could just put me missis n 2kids up in ya mansion n i will come up friday nite n do half a shift sat bck t urs watch darts wit a few beers then u drop us at airport for 6am.... sounds like aa good plan to me n will save me money aswell.

i suppose ya could just put me missis n 2kids up in ya mansion n i will come up friday nite n do half a shift sat bck t urs watch darts wit a few beers then u drop us at airport for 6am.... sounds like aa good plan to me n will save me money aswell.

Oooh ask him to take you jetskiing while you're up there :idea:

Sorry boy's, there is a big fook of sign outside my mansion says "NO ASYLUM SEEKERS HERE.":cool:

Top Bottom