Too old at 42!!

MICK yer past it mate,do you have the number
im 41 and there could be a years work in it for me.:nuts:

42 feck i am 48 this year & still move faster than the young guns!!
Worlds gone mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ragscaff

44 years and still going strong.
My Old man was still on the tools at 68, think I'll be the same. Wouldn't want to stop otherwise I'll keel over!!
Give the jumped up little p***k a slap mate.

worked with an old scaff from donny offshore called errol cant remember his second name but a cracking scaff with a wealth of knowledge.
complete gent do you know him by any chance i think he ended his career with sys

Worked with Errol (Barnby Dun)about 20 years back right toff,full respect,SD on a Gas power station Banbury with SYS.

Mick if you get the chance chat to Joe Pearce face to face ( Owner SYS)unless hes handed the reins over to his lad he might if work available give you a chance.

regards

Fella

Last edited:
Worked with Errol (Barnby Dun)about 20 years back right toff,full respect,SD on a Gas power station Banbury with SYS.

Mick if you get the chance chat to Joe Pearce face to face ( Owner SYS)unless hes handed the reins over to his lad he might if work available give you a chance.

regards

Fella
Cheers mate.Think His lad's running that show now but might still be worth a visit

Another guy Phil Gelder from Bentley,G.W.S. if hes not retired worth calling cash jobs in the old days good money

Im 54 so I wouldn't worry about it they dont want older guys cos they probably know they can't push them around

Top Bottom