Too old at 42!!

Got to be honest Mick, 42 might mean you have lost a yard but I bet you could do twice the graft with half the effort just using the nodle. His loss, it would make me very suspicious.
Ha ha,mightve lost half a yard or so aom but those 3 little words"job and knock" can still knock 20 yrs off me!!

never falling for the job and knock crk again last 2 times av had it there was 15 of us on ashut down and told it needs to be down this was at 3 15 of us when like fek gear every were and ended still there after yam time same again on the wekend on the street get that up and ya cna get yam gon like fek and still there at 6 lol

Or you get promised job and knock and then after pulling it down in what can only be described as an act of savagery, you get told

"oh there's a tower just round the corner can you go take that down, then take the gear to base out this other job. cheers boys!"

never falling for the job and knock crk again last 2 times av had it there was 15 of us on ashut down and told it needs to be down this was at 3 15 of us when like fek gear every were and ended still there after yam time same again on the wekend on the street get that up and ya cna get yam gon like fek and still there at 6 lol
Sweet Jesus n they say us Yorkies talk broad!! lol

FFS marra, they have to be realistic. I have maybe underestimated them a couple of times but lost more than I have won.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Sweet Jesus n they say us Yorkies talk broad!! lol

Best thing about the forum marra, if you had to listen to me speak you would need an interpreter.:laugh:

when you get job and knock scaff1989 get in your car and shout out window see you tomorow :laugh:

think weve all been stitched up over the years get that done get that done bla bla bla!!! ohh could you!! that sentence is like a black man rapeing your grandmother lmfao!!!! think this is why micks put the too olde at 42 thread on the firm must hate the word fook off you !unt

It's like a football team though, you need the young uns to hump the gear and the older ones to make sure it's done right. A good mixture of both would be my perfect squad.

I'm afraid it's becoming the norm in his day and age. Ship the old boys out and bring in the younger ones who we can pay less and won't get as much answering back, or who we can blame when things go tits up! It's a poor situation, some of the tube and fitting firms are going to system and just training the young lads to knock that up on **** money. The old hands are slowly being forced out.

It will come back to bite some people on the arse as not all the young ones have the knowledge to do some of the complex ones!

You haven't worked with many of the younger generation lately. They are all know it alls and got a answer for everything. Wannabe black rappers. Bunch of il mannered jumped up shites. Unfortunately you cant put manners on them. God I so want to smash them in there stupid looking faces.:smile1:

Come to out yard T Animal, still part of the training process.:cool:

you must be chilling animal years a go you would of head butted them and ate there lunch lol!!!

Best thing about the forum marra, if you had to listen to me speak you would need an interpreter.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

I always understand thi when ive had 6 stella's AOM.

Just been turned down for a job wi a local upstarting firm cos "Ya a bit old n the jobs moved on"
Am I bein unreasonable in wantin to wrap a 5' round his neck?
Or is 42 really past it?!!
42!!!!!!!Too old !!!!!!FFS !!!!Im pushin 60,.....just back from Holland,where I feckin ruined 6 Germans (non over the age of 35 )!!!!AND that was a sunday 12hr shift,after a heavy night on the sauce !!!!

you youngens make me laugh, why dont you have a night drinking instead of swallowing sauce. The only sauce i touch at night is when i have a bloody mary

yer heard the woman and kids are harder than the blokes where you come from.
As for bacardi breezers yer i like a couple of pints of then each night

Top Bottom