too dangerous !!!

Frank111 when you get home and settled do me a favour and post me some numbers Ann agencys over there TA m8.

i dont really know the ins and outs tbh phil , , if its not supposed to be llowed i think thats wrong , , educate me ?

A Popes a Pope till he dies no matter what , he will be the first to abdicate in history , they swear they will do their duty till death , mind you he was in the Hitler Youth so sounds about right

I thourght the idea of him been the pope was so his reign wasnt as long as the lasts pope got a lot to answer for these pope fellas

No mate was brought up very strict Catholic , even spoke fu cking Latin as a child , i just hate the hippocracy of it all , do as i say and not as i do , i was wrong as a child to have thoughts about women , but the current Pope can have been in the Hitler youth :mad:

Takes a better man to admit he's not up to the job , man's in his seventies , big ask for a pensioner. ,, we are still here after 2000 years , , didn't sell our souls to the devil to do a bit of damage on the side ,, could of been worse , , could of found a fancy woman and started up on his own ;);)

Frank are you talking about the Pope or yourself and the reasons why you quit Holland????:D

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

No mate was brought up very strict Catholic , even spoke fu cking Latin as a child , i just hate the hippocracy of it all , do as i say and not as i do , i was wrong as a child to have thoughts about women , but the current Pope can have been in the Hitler youth :mad:

Growing up in Germany in the 1930s it was pretty common to be in the Hitler Youth. A bit like the cub scouts but a bit harder.

I think a Pope resigned 600 years ago mate.

the ole Catholic faith was a tough master alright , my folks werent too bad but the teachers were tough , and as spanner said , i dont think it was a consious thing at that time to be in that hitler youth , wasnt the german peoples fault ,, its was the dictators and the nutters who were running the show !!

Maybe the fact that on coming law suites from north and south america to do with child abuse as well as a few more on the horizon all that he brushed under the carpet.then fo course theres been the whole work house issues with the republic of ireland were young women for whatever reason were sent to work and brutalised by the rc church at the behest of the free irish state ;)

Top Bottom