too dangerous !!!

It sounds like Laing o' Rouke when they were at the Isle of Grain.

not much design on these mate ,, just poke them out there and bang your 3m metal boards on there and bobs ur uncle ,, pop a few 2 metre lifts on her and away ya go , and if u are feelin really stylisk , you might make sre ya have a tie somewhere on the main scaffold ,, should of took pics , ya wouldnt believe it !!

get yoursef outta there Frank , if youre working for the money quoted before it aint worth it , did this marcus guy bring any more brits over ?

there must be something better for you in england...

i was on a rig in holland once and they bridged 16ft and started piling it on lift after lift , until it was in danger of collapse , then my m8 had to sort it for them , they then thought he was some sort of genius , when all he'd done was what should have been done to start with.

Frank if you are not sure the Dutch are doing correct or you are not happy with the finished results stay away otherwise you will get roped in when they have problems m8.

Was on a shutdown in the esso refinery europort late 90s when the turks ran out of ideas in a boiler i got flung in to sort it out.i went in and found they had sleeved out a 21 with an 8.
That was it for me about turned told the esso man it should come down and i was taking feck all to do with it
franky we are nowinto february christamas is gone get to feck out ;)

headi home tonight lads , its frustrating because i know a good squad here could be doin the business and be gettin twice the money the other lads are gettin , and rightly so , , im headin home alot wiser and as you boys said il be wiser in gettin myself a better deal next time ,ive made alot of contacts agencies etc , companies need good men that dont lay down work thats just about able to cover its pirpose , they need men that go that wee bit further to make sure the job is 100 percent wheather its clipped by a crane or riggers hit it with somethin , a good squad layin down down good work could do really well here , i think the supervisor route would of suited me better , , anyway thanks for the comments lads , and if anybody else is lookin to head over give me a shout for numbers contacts etc ;]

so your out of europe just like yer team :eek:

it was on a plate for me i had to go for it franky;)

Tell him to bring elepant and chimpanzee for hanging scaffold lol

You comin home now Frankie.... You aint applying for the new pope post are ya:rolleyes::laugh:

Takes a better man to admit he's not up to the job , man's in his seventies , big ask for a pensioner. ,, we are still here after 2000 years , , didn't sell our souls to the devil to do a bit of damage on the side ,, could of been worse , , could of found a fancy woman and started up on his own ;);)

I think there are reason why the pope has stood down and that's to do with same sex marriage coming in effect

Top Bottom