Tidal Work?

A up scaffy just had a offer 70p foot its like hens teeth and if anyone is selling tube for 40p ft i will have some mate.
Hows this sea job going?
I did penzance light house a phew years back it stood out in force 10 waves no desighn becase you cant realy desighn that scaffold which is and going to be beatten by the the rath of the sea.
Old mother nature takes no prisoners thats for sure. Wen it finished boucing the scaffold up and down and blew all the boards throw. the next day we checked it through and re boarded it wow i will try and find a picture of the job next day. the lader says the hammering iot had.we got one up now in the sea all i can say alow allow alow for the worst and hope it dont happen theres No plan for mother nature thats for sure.
Let us Know how the jobs going ?Space the gaps in the boards give 2 inch gaps so water and wind ges through. Ive never cought a fish this way but if you do Amo let me know it could be the only fish cought in the country by a scaffold. Good luck

Thanks matey, job was only a tender, nothing happened yet and not sure it will.

the carry on in America sheds a new light on the tidal work,nothing can prepare against the power of nature.

Sorry to hear that HSWT, not too close to you I hope?

Top Bottom