Things you hate about other scaffolders work

35 years in the game from old school 2 new school seen it all and scaffs moan at most things !hardest thing in scaffolding is getting the kit up there

Love to see a tidy job. Not seen too many lately. 8' n 7' trnnies stuck out all over the place. And now the Rumanians have arrived. Shop front down the road monoflexed up and no ties anywhere. Indian company called Desi basing out using swivs on standards which stay in as dogs. split/notched boards,sways tied to trannies. no bplates.
Tickets?? Why bother?!

Scaffolders who post about scaffolders who post about scaffolders being angry about other scaffolders who cant read the jobs ad.very much

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Dem lot that put 2 handrails on.

Miserable scaffolders who utter 'enough already' to scaffolders who post about scaffolders who post about scaffolders angry about other scaffolders who cand read the jobs ad.
ESPECIALLY ALL THICKY SCAFFOLDERS!

Scaffolders that come onto a forum to moan about other scaffolders rather than go "oy, you scabby c*nt, sort it out!" to them at the time.

And ones that say "lash it up" when it's not their name on the handover.

And the ones that go on about their c*cks all day long. We know all about it. We can see dangling from your forehead.

totaly agree i f@@king hate that :mad:

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Apart from lads who cannot work out their lifts for hemps. It has got to be over tightened fittings there is just no need to do this.

Over tightened fittings and to much gear in a job, its scaffolders that don't have any confidence what there doing. I got finished from Dungeness power station, and working now for the dreaded agencies. Up in Cambridge and I never see so much ***** in my life, kept falling out with this advanced Scaff, bout th ings. I said im sorry, I'm power stations, grid sites and industrial work. But 1 of many, 13 foot job on a stair case, got 5 standards in but couldn't get 6 in. So he had a 5 foot over hang on his ledger and slunjg a Aberdeen off his inside standard to catch his 5 floor ledger, and then put 2 more lifts it, I told him to spur or punch up to pick it up. What you get with 75 percent, of scaffoders that won't a knowledge the change,.yes our game is ****** for a while. But just having the scaffolders forum. You can see and hear what moaning selfish pisstaking ********. That are here. And haven't a clue on min and maximum over hang of a board. Don't get me wrong. I am ****** physicaly. In 3 weeks of this job I have handled 150 longuns, in the last 2 years I haven't turns much of a spanner.but enjoying my thing, but no money really, but shocked with my age group of scaffolder that have no technical knowledge, or the actual law from HSE,we have. Best practice . Right if that makes any sense. I got away with it. Pissed offi didn't get paid today. M

Over tightened fittings and to much gear in a job, its scaffolders that don't have any confidence what there doing. I got finished from Dungeness power station, and working now for the dreaded agencies. Up in Cambridge and I never see so much ***** in my life, kept falling out with this advanced Scaff, bout th ings. I said im sorry, I'm power stations, grid sites and industrial work. But 1 of many, 13 foot job on a stair case, got 5 standards in but couldn't get 6 in. So he had a 5 foot over hang on his ledger and slunjg a Aberdeen off his inside standard to catch his 5 floor ledger, and then put 2 more lifts it, I told him to spur or punch up to pick it up. What you get with 75 percent, of scaffoders that won't a knowledge the change,.yes our game is ****** for a while. But just having the scaffolders forum. You can see and hear what moaning selfish pisstaking ********. That are here. And haven't a clue on min and maximum over hang of a board. Don't get me wrong. I am ****** physicaly. In 3 weeks of this job I have handled 150 longuns, in the last 2 years I haven't turns much of a spanner.but enjoying my thing, but no money really, but shocked with my age group of scaffolder that have no technical knowledge, or the actual law from HSE,we have. Best practice . Right if that makes any sense. I got away with it. Pissed offi didn't get paid today. M

bad day at the office animal:laugh: hope youve been payed now thou:blink1:

Ones that constantly moan about money when in truth they are not even worth what they are getting.
ones that never clean the lorry out after themselves.
Fixers that jump up stand there shout and wait for gear when as chargehand I end up having to get down and help the labourer get the gear in.
Ones that talk the talk give it the bigun but when you work with them they dont have a clue.

I could go on and on.

Ones that constantly moan about money when in truth they are not even worth what they are getting.
ones that never clean the lorry out after themselves.
Fixers that jump up stand there shout and wait for gear when as chargehand I end up having to get down and help the labourer get the gear in.
Ones that talk the talk give it the bigun but when you work with them they dont have a clue.

I could go on and on.

Scaffolders who could go on and on about things they hate about other scaffolders work?

Top Bottom