Things you hate about other scaffolders work

stopping at kfc when its your turn to drive home sitting there munching away replying this is nice!!! when yours is all over your lap and on the dash board and you spend the next day with a dust pan and brush sweeping the chips up lol!!!

1. lads that just throw the gear all over the lorry on a big strike , and it takes a week to get it back in shape.
2.Lazy fookers that dont tighten their fittings.
3.Wan kers that always need to go early when the lorry needs stripping for the morning.
4.Wan kers that leave fittings on tubes when striking and expect the lad on the ground to break his wrist trying to get them of.

This list could go on forever

The lanky bersterds that top out on 6' scarfs, yes using a long.
Striking a lift and leave it all hiding behind the toeboard, so cannot see from the ground.
When Mr top scaff says I will let you top out when you are 80' up above Oxford Street, then says it is all part of learning, to find out he gets sacked a week later as scared of heights!
And scaffs who have got all the the gear, and no idea.

the scaffs that have the tickets,but not a clue about allocating the gangs on site there jobs,and you end up moving gear two or three times.
scaffs that top out with twentys,in a sleeve joint with no middle in it.bar sterds.

When they chuck their dirty gear in the back of the van without banging the mud and dust off their boots and ovee's..( dirty twwats)..

The

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]***** that wanna blow all their wages In one night on the **** and then think you're gonna support them all week with food fags n little loans that they dont want to pay back.. do one you scavenging bell ends.. either that or the penis thats spends all day on the blower chatting ***** down the phone cos he's got "problems".. aint we all but leave the crap at home and do the graft ...

Labourers with magnetic phones that won't come away from their ears or hands or e labourer at hands tree with his arms folded instead of getting stuck in and getting the gear off you and on the wagon.

Te labourer that, at half two in the afternoon says "I hope we're getting overtime for this" then realise that they're back and on their way home an hour earlier than finishing time.

Struggling with a high hemp because they can't work their lifts out.

totaly agree i f@@king hate that :mad:

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Apart from lads who cannot work out their lifts for hemps. It has got to be over tightened fittings there is just no need to do this.

1. lads that just throw the gear all over the lorry on a big strike , and it takes a week to get it back in shape.
2.Lazy fookers that dont tighten their fittings.
3.Wan kers that always need to go early when the lorry needs stripping for the morning.
4.Wan kers that leave fittings on tubes when striking and expect the lad on the ground to break his wrist trying to get them of.

This list could go on forever

Number 4 does my f@cking nut in if I'm taking gear off someone. I mean, how long does it take?

Scaffs that think labouring aint their job and as soon as the striking done leave the labourers to do the hoovering. . Its a team effort lads n we all gotta muck in once in a while.

The

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]***** that wanna blow all their wages In one night on the **** and then think you're gonna support them all week with food fags n little loans that they dont want to pay back.. do one you scavenging bell ends.. either that or the penis thats spends all day on the blower chatting ***** down the phone cos he's got "problems".. aint we all but leave the crap at home and do the graft ...

Have we met before then mate lol:laugh:

What i hate most about other scaffolders work is it GOES UP quicker than mine AND ITS BETTER QUALITY :cry:

Scaffs that think labouring aint their job and as soon as the striking done leave the labourers to do the hoovering. . Its a team effort lads n we all gotta muck in once in a while.

I agree there, mate!.......

Also....The new breed of scaff's coming out of training centre's that don't even know their basic shiit, like rope hitches (Rolling hitch, clove hitch, Half hitch or timber hitch), and some of them don't even know how to lash down boards or ladders correctly. Yet they want to be let loose on some major scaffolds. :eek:

totaly agree i f@@king hate that :mad:

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Apart from lads who cannot work out their lifts for hemps. It has got to be over tightened fittings there is just no need to do this.

as boing and swifty says lift heights exspecially the ones where there stretched to reach the top lift then the top lift has a 4ft lift as for tightened fittings thats a joke they wana strike the jobs and have bad wrists some lads swing on it they think there putting a tyre on there car

TEAM EFFORT YEAH GIVE ME A SHOUT WHEN YOUVE FINISHED CLEARING UP WILL BE IN TEA HUT RUNTS ARE PAYED TO HOOVER:laugh:

Top Bottom