Things you hate about other scaffolders work

g-scaff

Reaction score
I'll go first..... Lazy c--ts hemping up with 6ft tube

Short boards loose not clipped, tied down or safe-lynxed.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Bits of scalp on the bolts of the singles because the lift is too low.

Struggling with a high hemp because they can't work their lifts out.

When they cant be ARSSED to use a level

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Somebody else's scaffold full stop...

Leaving gear on a job when they told the boss they cleared all the gear , then you go in after them to find they left gear on lifts and the boss gets pissed because your taking too long

Scaffolders who tell you they have been on every big job in the country twice.
And scaffolders who say they did all the boilers on power stations when in reality they were in the middle chaining gear up and snagging the lifts.

Laziness ...I can't stand that...especially in so called scaffs who talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.... Fcukin muppets

Not snagging as you go, scaffs who refuse to use marking stick!

dirty boots or feet on trucks dashboard both passenger seats. that's f**ks my off big time

Telling you the job is minted, despite not 2 standards hanging the right way and a blind man running for a bus could spot it a 200 paces.

the ones that spend 30 to 40 mins with a tape measure when its nothing of a job when you could of had a lift in!!! and the ones you say do you wana labour or fix!!!! then they do nothing but tell you what to do when you fixing!!!!

Passengers. Guys that do next to nothing, know not a lot more and generally need a decent scaff in the vicinity to carry them whilst collecting the same wages in 'appearance' money. That and c@nts that for whatever reason have no idea how to tie a ladder.

Last edited:
Top Bottom