the worlds gone mad

did you go to said website friend ???
are you really from Cork frank ? my wifes familly are from there....apparently some barbaric liberties took by the jolly craicsters against Protestants in 1923,,,look up Irish times.protestants were cold bloodedly executed by your countrymen,,,as the British government are going to be shelling out millions for the people who died in LONDONDERRY in 1971,,,do you think the peoples famillies who were devastated for thier own who DIED IN Cork should be looking for parrity against the Irish government ????DISCUSS....

brit ,, im headin to bed , theres no answer , but at the end of the day iraqi babies are wee babies too , and my family are from cork , yes , goodluck

Agreed,horrifically burnt doing his job that Adair,never knew he was gay or john Wayne would have made sure he kept his real name a secret,,,,,defo caveman blood running through his veins as he invented the first flint bucket to put fires out with !

Agreed,horrifically burnt doing his job that Adair,never knew he was gay or john Wayne would have made sure he kept his real name a secret,,,,,defo caveman blood running through his veins as he invented the first flint bucket to put fires out with !
Joebag tell me your pulling my pisser,,,,,think you might be talking about RED Adair,,,

Top Bottom