the worlds gone mad

im taking it easy on the nelsons im drinking wee heineken cans and they are green and silver hoops frunky im not bitter
but batter on wee man if it makes you happy;)

The god disillusion hits the forum,,, ,,, talking snakes you fuktards I mean you can't pick and choose bits of it,,,,and besides are you telling me that cavemen don't exist ,that's just insulting to deny our existence as members of society !

as ive said before i dont get upset or offended by people on the other end of a keyboard they mean nothing, and any insults dispersions flung at me from them doesnt have an affect at all.it does however seem to offend others so thats life and there is no GOD apparently :eek:

Religious intolerance between catholics and protestants sounds just like those moslem extremists.
The crux of the thread went something like this,,,,, someone asked about working in the Dutch sector,,,,And the BOLD Frankie started bad mouthing Protestants ,and it grew arms and legs ,,,,said some meaty comments myself, with the benefit of hindsight i should,nt have as some of my truest friends are catholic,,,but when your religion gets badmouthed for no reason it gets to you BIG TIME !!!!! ,Frank i want you on your best behaviour tonite ,,

relax jigga , this is fun time for me ,, dont be worrying bout me , i had a few ales last night and watched my team win the game of the decade ,,, everything is cool !

protestant or catholic we have 1 faith ,that is Christianity..... jesus is the son of god ......... jesus the son of god was a ............. jew hummmmmm have a dwindel on that lads old testiments same god a were all jews lol ;)

hows adairs boys
are they out scaffolding or something,i was under the impressionn that he only had one son and to my knowledge he never entered the scaffolding game.why are you so concerned of them on a scaffolding forum

johnny is a nice fella ,, a queer none the less lol ,, but a leader , hes takin his time ffs ,, i thought he had more in him

dont go down the queer route you will get annihalated if you havent already in a sexualway -------ouch did i post that

johnny is a nice fella ,, a queer none the less lol ,, but a leader , hes takin his time ffs ,, i thought he had more in him
appologies Crank ,,,,wrote out a dedicated 2 pager for you ,,,on your history and my laptop froze ,,,sorry for the delay my little downtrodden republican.....website for all my scaffolding comrades,,,,ifyouknowtheirhistory.com,,,,, very interesting reading ,and all factual....

see if im bein honest brit ,, i dont know what your on about ,, god bless fella ,, i wouldnt see u hungry , dont hate ,, love first !

Top Bottom