The Mothman

The poacher is 37 and off the tools ball bag you still turning????????????:toung:

Salary if the poacher dips he still get paid............................Wankbag...:D
Tut, tut.
Such language !
You should be ashamed of yourself when you have such high morals !
Get your wellies on and find yourself a nice plump sheep to get rid of all that pent up frustration you eejit.

Tut, tut.
Such language !
You should be ashamed of yourself when you have such high morals !
Get your wellies on and find yourself a nice plump sheep to get rid of all that pent up frustration you eejit.

I would really like the opportunity to wind your neck in BORO Tosser..KEY BOARD Warrior................................................................................:mad:

I would really like the opportunity to wind your neck in BORO Tosser..KEY BOARD Warrior................................................................................:mad:

All the decent BORO scaffs IE Eric & son Neal, Col Barf, Shaking Steve Tyman/ Lester & son,Nodge,Naughty,all the boxers, weekend millionaires and me all time Favorite MUSSSA I Have got BORO mates, not just......:notrust::eek: you tho

All the decent BORO scaffs IE Eric & son Neal, Col Barf, Shaking Steve Tyman/ Lester & son,Nodge,Naughty,all the boxers, weekend millionaires and me all time Favorite MUSSSA I Have got BORO mates, not just......:notrust::eek: you tho

Soz Boro................. nut..... you are the most considerate ethical SF Member.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

about time some one came to the aid of the mothman,and who better than the poacher.
ding ding round three
i know who ive got my money on;)

speaking to a friend a colleague about this debate and upcoming square go,when i mentioned the MOTHMAN he had nothing but praise for the man.
one of the best guys to work with and very millitant---nothing wrong with that,a true scaff

lol this keeps reminding me of 'the mole man cometh' and I'm becoming increasingly intrigued by this character.

not mussa will have the lads out of the gate in half hour

ITS THE MOTHMAN FROM WHITBY

I THINK THEY MEAN THE FISHMAN FROM WHITBY

THEM WOOLIES GET IN EVERYWHERE

Last edited:
what a thread , smoggies cant scaffold , simples , lyndons took some on last year and they practicaly ran them into the ground round here . one thing i will say though they stick together which cant be said for a lot can it , saying that if they didnt stick together who the fook would employ them ?????????????????????????????????????????

Scaffolders from Middlesboro are the best labourers ive ever had, rofl. :amuse:

gibbs

sounds like you talk a good job

US MIDDLESBROUGH LADS SEEM TO HAVE PULL YOU LOT OUT OF THE **** OVER THE YEARS YOU SOUTHERNS

WE NEVER SEE THE LIKES OF YOU UP HERE IN THE NORTH

SEEMS YOU CAN NOT MAN YOUR JOBS UP WITH LOCAL LADS.

THAT'S WHY YOU FIND US NORTHERNS ON YOUR SITES BECAUSE WE ARE THAT GOOD.

AND YOUR MANAGERS SEEN TO ALWAYS WANT US BACK

Now dont be silly TEESIDE everyone one knows the best scaffolders in all the land are from LONDON TOWN :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs7dk-i75D0]‪Maybe Its Because I'm A Londoner- Davy Jones Tribute‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

gibbs

sounds like you talk a good job

US MIDDLESBROUGH LADS SEEM TO HAVE PULL YOU LOT OUT OF THE **** OVER THE YEARS YOU SOUTHERNS

WE NEVER SEE THE LIKES OF YOU UP HERE IN THE NORTH

SEEMS YOU CAN NOT MAN YOUR JOBS UP WITH LOCAL LADS.

THAT'S WHY YOU FIND US NORTHERNS ON YOUR SITES BECAUSE WE ARE THAT GOOD.

AND YOUR MANAGERS SEEN TO ALWAYS WANT US BACK

Us southerners dont fit in up north...
Only because we dont have hunch-backs or club feet, which is a requirement to work on a building site north of Watford, lol.

Top Bottom