The Mothman

i await with baited breathe for the next instalment.
boro get the mothman on the forum should get tasty tomorrow after a few nelsons get downed.

Now then Fred, i couldnt give 2 fucks about ****** Scaff Lol , i know i can do my job and also know the rules and regs inside out which is a good thing because i hate lads getting robbed and shortchanged off these companys , Shittyscaff would be 1 of those who would just put up with it and not say anything mate

Very doubtful me old smog , my mouth never stays shut pal, i talk too much an too fast for most to keep up with me, so if you listen as fast as you work you got no chance :nuts:

Two sharp tongues,head to head. Good job banter is by pc,cos there aint no pc here lol.
Im with daftscaff here..

Moth is a sound bloke just like myself and a couple of other scaffs from the Boro ( who have sadly passed away ) who would take the Shop Steward job on , i have heard some of the regulars on Corus dont wanna back him the shithouses( **** scared of the gaffers Lavender and co ) they are **** all if you stand up for your rights , you have got to remember this its the lads who run the job not the management, we are the backbone so get out there and back the Moth a man who is prepared to put his neck on the line for you lot .........
what a load of b o l l o c k s !
You obviously have a very high opinion of yourself !
It's such as you that get the majority of the Boro lads a bad name.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

what a load of b o l l o c k s !
You obviously have a very high opinion of yourself !
It's such as you that get the majority of the Boro lads a bad name.
By the way.
We already have a good Steward on site called Eddie Foy.
An excellent spanner he is as well.
We don't really need a little gob s h i t e agitator !

the dust hasnt settled on this one yet.
just got up and couldnt wait for the next episode,seems to be getting a wee bit one sided tho.come on m,othman back up yer mate

I have been on a few jobs out of town and had to sort them out being a steward also been on a few where other Boro lads where the Stewards, never ever been on 1 where a Geordie was a Steward though , nearest was a Cockney guy who lived in Newcastle ha ha

Was that man called Trevor cox????????????????????????????????????????????

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Borospanner you are bang out of order questioning a fellow brothers credentials via a forum you fuckin* low life why not get to know the very fella that you are putting in the dock for an unfair trial via hearsaM on they SF Forum.

I have met the Mofman personally on Navartis some 7/8 years ago and you could not meet a more accommodating fella, trying to sort digs out for you etc.

Borospanner has taken this forum to a new low victimizing fellow members through hearsay get to know people before you pass judgement TOSSP*T

Was that man called Trevor cox????????????????????????????????????????????

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Borospanner you are bang out of order questioning a fellow brothers credentials via a forum you fuckin* low life why not get to know the very fella that you are putting in the dock for an unfair trial via hearsaM on they SF Forum.

I have met the Mofman personally on Navartis some 7/8 years ago and you could not meet a more accommodating fella, trying to sort digs out for you etc.

Borospanner has taken this forum to a new low victimizing fellow members through hearsay get to know people before you pass judgement TOSSP*T
Don't know where you've got the victimising statement from there poacher and to be perfectly honest I don't really give a toss what you think of me.
'Poacher turned gamekeeper' - suppose that say's a lot about you.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Moth is a sound bloke just like myself and a couple of other scaffs from the Boro ( who have sadly passed away ) who would take the Shop Steward job on , i have heard some of the regulars on Corus dont wanna back him the shithouses( **** scared of the gaffers Lavender and co ) they are **** all if you stand up for your rights , you have got to remember this its the lads who run the job not the management, we are the backbone so get out there and back the Moth a man who is prepared to put his neck on the line for you lot .........
Question for you here boroscaff1970.
Where were all the lads he had 'put his neck on the line for' when he got shifted off Drax?

You are the forums biggest Tosser questioning a fellow members credentials via hearsay Borospanner, you slag Teeside off who in my opinion is worth a million of you... its Knobs like you that give the smoggies a bad name. get real and stop targeting individuals that can't defend themselves via a forum you key board WARRIOR.

And by the way if you want a fight i will meet you at Scotch Corner.....Wankbag

Last edited:
You are the forums biggest Tosser questioning a fellow members credentials via hearsay Borospanner, you slag Teeside off who in my opinion is worth a million of you... its Knobs like you that give the smoggies a bad name. get real and stop targeting individuals that can't defend themselves via a forum you key board WARRIOR.

And by the way if you want a fight i will meet you at Scotch Corner.....Wankbag
Yawn !

Don't know where you've got the victimising statement from there poacher and to be perfectly honest I don't really give a toss what you think of me.
'Poacher turned gamekeeper' - suppose that say's a lot about you.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Question for you here boroscaff1970.
Where were all the lads he had 'put his neck on the line for' when he got shifted off Drax?

The Poacher was a certified original CITB Scaffolder gained trainee card in 1992, basic in 1996 hence not having to complete a NVQ. got all the Nebosh Quals in 2008 general,Construction & environment, CISRS Advanced card in 2010 & Advanced Scaff Inspection in 2011.

So can you not see the link poacher (scaffolder) turned Gamekeeper (safetyman).......................................................???????????????????????

The Poacher was a certified original CITB Scaffolder gained trainee card in 1992, basic in 1996 hence not having to complete a NVQ. got all the Nebosh Quals in 2008 general,Construction & environment, CISRS Advanced card in 2010 & Advanced Scaff Inspection in 2011.

So can you not see the link poacher (scaffolder) turned Gamekeeper (safetyman).......................................................???????????????????????
1992 !
you're still wet behind the ears !
Yawn !

Nice one Poacher

Top Bottom