The Mothman

borospanner

Reaction score
A bloke from Whitby has been transferred onto our job from Drax Power Station.
His name is Richard Foster.
The lads are calling him The Mothman for some reason.
Anyone know anything about him?
He's been on the job a few weeks now and seems to have done it all and knows it all.
A legend in his own mind !

[URL="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mothman]Urban Dictionary - Mothman[/URL]

You have been warned!;)

Does this fit his description Boro ?

in Point Pleasant, west virginia, there is a flyin beast called the mothman. wittnesses say that it appears to be a big, dark, tall man but sprouts wings from behind its back. the most recognizable trait are its big glowing red eyes. since the 1960s many sightings have been reported. it also has a reputation of chasing ppl. i must say, the mothman is one of the scariest cryptids out there.

moth is a very good friend off mine. and i will tell you why the call him the moth, like a moth they like lights and bright things so if thier was any flashing lights like night clubs (ETC) you would find him their. and by the way richard has been it done it and got the t shirt.

Don't you just love to listen to a scaff that has been there,done it and got the T shirt :D

moth is a very good friend off mine. and i will tell you why the call him the moth, like a moth they like lights and bright things so if thier was any flashing lights like night clubs (ETC) you would find him their. and by the way richard has been it done it and got the t shirt.

you are obviously a massive admirer of richard the mothman , does he let you have top bunk at the weekends

Moth is a sound bloke just like myself and a couple of other scaffs from the Boro ( who have sadly passed away ) who would take the Shop Steward job on , i have heard some of the regulars on Corus dont wanna back him the shithouses( **** scared of the gaffers Lavender and co ) they are **** all if you stand up for your rights , you have got to remember this its the lads who run the job not the management, we are the backbone so get out there and back the Moth a man who is prepared to put his neck on the line for you lot .........

Mothman

With you being a Geordie you will know all about swallowing you spineless ****, you lot would work for 3 pound an hour less than anybody else , bring ya bait dont tell ya mate ha ha

At least we have a backbone you slimey **** ha ha , get back to washing the dishes you doyle

Luv a good row...haaa..smoggies v geordies v mackams. More please..better than watching cricket.North East Triangle. lol

I have been on a few jobs out of town and had to sort them out being a steward also been on a few where other Boro lads where the Stewards, never ever been on 1 where a Geordie was a Steward though , nearest was a Cockney guy who lived in Newcastle ha ha

fcuk off by out of town you mean redcar dont ya you fcukin plum, it was nice meeting you anyway smogman im off to bed, careful you dont fall off mothmans bunk bed an damage his floor or you will be the one thats swallowing, brown tongue an jiz you will look like a cadburys chocolate roll.

nighty night Mr shop steward man ( thinks he fcukin made it cos he a steward obviously suffering delusions of grandeur smoggie style )

get a life

Wecome to the forum boroscaff1970..hope you stick around,join in a bit. You started on our old mate super, watch him,hes got a sharp tongue.lol

Now then Fred, i couldnt give 2 fucks about ****** Scaff Lol , i know i can do my job and also know the rules and regs inside out which is a good thing because i hate lads getting robbed and shortchanged off these companys , Shittyscaff would be 1 of those who would just put up with it and not say anything mate

Top Bottom