the most annoying poster

Dont ever let people like that leave the forum, makes me feel educated, and on the whole a nicer person. :nuts:

ohh dear either your a boring runt!!! or youve upset someone 21s!!!!!lol

Hey up shag, hows you, have you been drinking, are you gonna be a keyboard warrior tonite, lol:nuts:

NO! im going to be hard as fukc tonight so you can all fukc off!

Dont upset the stubborn one, Dico will keep coming at you all day long, he will never give in even when he knows his beaten, hes like a Durcell battery, on and on and on. lol:toung:

have u ever had anybody call u a paedofile animal ,,, look at the history of my posts then u mite understand ,, **** the pack of wol;ves ,, i dont forgive that easy after statements like that

Dont upset the stubborn one, Dico will keep coming at you all day long, he will never give in even when he knows his beaten, hes like a Durcell battery, on and on and on. lol:toung:

me and jackdan good mates but he did make me light the !!! first i only wanted to see what it looked like in the dark :laugh:

Last edited:

See what i mean, we cant lose people like this.:evil:

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

21 got that reply on my emails, before its gone on the forum, no one likes to be called a paedo, havent gone on history of your posts, like a bit of banter, dont want to get into slanging matches and threatening people. rise up above it, and laugh it off fella. oh and also dont give up scaffolding and become a teacher, just a thought.

21s who is he lmfao!!!

Last edited:
.......Tokwitney Aom Zotsy,for being so humble, Animal for being a yiddo,That monkey that keeps holding his head when Phillios posts.All the new members that never post. ,Teeside for the constant flow of useful info,Ian xxx for pretending the bike was for his son.Pikey..something about that name,................

21 av seen you work your cack lad ,yellow jelly f uck up bang yer kipper with ye toffee hammer lad and livenup.

Top Bottom