the most annoying poster

are you dislexic wee man i couldnt make a bit sense of the last few words
whats ddt and the rest all meant to mean

what about yer DA and what aboot yer shitey septic;)
keep the skeletons in the closet that is your way is it not:eek:

join the sccr its only £1.50 more than your rate.

21s is making his way up the rankings if you ask me,a clown that works self employed for £8.50 and trys to convince the world hes a real scaff,then decides to spout crap about peoples mothers is up there with benflynn.
an insult to this forum and an embarrassment to real scaffs

yeah got to admit, reading 21s posts and (Benflynnscaff) think these are 2 proper numptys.

But Benflynnscaff - is the biggest pric k i have ever come across, hopefully he aint scaffolding no more and laying in a gutter somewhere, proper low life scum!

think the pair of em are a piss take by reading their input if not then god fcking help them didnt think anyone could spout such mince.

admin i think we have winner banish 21s from the forum do u all agree

Banish him back to leprechaun land

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

hi, does tha know if Big Jim Lowry is out tha way, aint seen him since Vange, Heard he gone east.

Hi Bertie welcome to the forum, think you are on the wrong thread

Having read this thread I feel that banning members is not the answer (they can sign up under another name anyhow)

Should we not be training them to be better people, and more tolerant of others

Do we need a new section where some of our members could go to learn a few basic life skills and manners?

It could be called the Remedial Thread

If a member appears to be significantly behind the expected level for a Forum, a Moderator may require them to take a remedial class. These classes act as a safety valve for struggling members, allowing them to work at the level they are truly on, rather than fail because they are not on the level with the standards of the Forum. Remedial classes can be a positive environment for members suffering from low-self esteem, as they are encouraged to ask as many questions as necessary to understand their subject, rather than feeling pressured to understand at once.

21s is class...its great to feel educated and competent now and again...the boys good for the feel good factor..

just because i am a proud irish man and refuse to be bullied by the pack of wolves on here that ram there opinions down peoples trhroats and when they dont coform ask the admin to banish them ,,, i reckon that the admin is a second generation irishman and loves us just like the rest of the planet does ,,

No one ever said that we 'hate' the Irish here, 21s.

I have and do work with Irish lads and ALL of them are good as gold.
The best job i ever worked on, i had an Irish Foreman and he was the b0llocks - a VERY nice bloke.

Some of us, myself included just think that Pikeys are c.unts.
They take the piss out of everyone and everything and abuse their so-called 'racial' rights.

This has f.uck all to do with Irish and everything to do with YOUR bad attitude.

I admit that i have been a prick to you on here and that is not what im all about, but you started it, by calling me a 'piece of work' over my opinions about Muslims - again, which is NOTHING to do with the Irish.

Well said J. you 2 are opinionated as each other. Probly would be the best o mates in another life.. Put me 'ard 'at on while posting thislol

Top Bottom