the most annoying poster

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
who is the most annoying poster on the forum,i dont doubt i will get a few votes.i think that of late there have been a few crackers but you decide

theres been some crackers! benflynnscaff & trampled garden to name but 2.
cant fault the regulars except when they start bickering too much

still makes me smile! a true classic. pump that beam!!!! LMFAO!

Ben 'Scaffolding Warlord' Flynn was a complete w@nk-nugget.
Proper c.unt of a bloke...

My favourite quote of his was:

Ben 'Scaffolding Dynamo' Flynn said:
Im a killing machine and your my first victim.

Big Rig and Little Rig where class acts , Benny flynn was just a proper out and out doughnut

21's gets you all going tho. No good preaching to the converted is it. If we all had the same view thered be no point.
Jakdan,Super..cos they always beats me to the punch. Happy and Dafty cos they write in heavy capitals,feels like im being shouted at. Phill 181 cos hes so sharp.Allan, J.cos they'r so blunt.Bsafe cos he always types thick when it should be think. Ganderizer cos i dont know half the words.Bettertax cos she's h'educated Vllb cos his posts do me eyes in.Scaffy cos of his beastiality.Dico cos hes so stubborn.Swifty Ragscaff P.Carr Rigger Celticbhoy cos they dont post enough.. Too many to name,but, all the rest of you cos you all know more about scaffolding than me. And I'll be back. Oh yeah..Andy cos its like being lectuerd to by a sat nav.lol

Last edited:
Any of the members that post under different user names to make themselves look good or for financial gain
(You know who you are) and Phil181 for supporting Crystal Palace lol pip.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Daffy for wanting us all to work for f.uck all.

Anyone who supports the premier teams that kcocked Hull City out of the Premiership League in 2009-10.... :D... we will be back :cheesy:

When a man sends you an impudent (post) letter, sit right down and give it back to him with interest ten times compounded, and then throw both letters (post's) in the wastebasket. ~Elbert Hubbard

When annoyed ........................Smile it scares people :bigsmile:

LOL jason! ( i'm a killing machine & your my first victim!)
that would mean bens a very amature killing machine!!!!
what a nutjob! miss his posts.

popeye was good,but the bam that was ben was a disgrace of a human being,but i think hes got an up and coming challenger on the go.
any man that starts bringing anothers MOTHER into the forum is showing his class or just very immature;)

Any of the members that post under different user names to make themselves look good or for financial gain
(You know who you are) and Phil181 for supporting Crystal Palace lol pip.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Daffy for wanting us all to work for f.uck all.

5th.

All the to55ers who think we should give up and let the eastern europeans, muslims and any other low life you can think of march in and take over this once proud nation of ours

Top Bottom