The Botlek Rotterdam

yeah I worked on the Botlek in the 90's on the Sea fox 1 oil rig, took loads of photos, then realised my camera wasnt working when I got home.

Is that john on the left? Used to work with john deacons ?

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

brobarapas, is that john on the left? used to work with john deacons? i was on the balder with them in 2001

anyone no if paul henderson is still in holland

Daniel Crane

hiya Fred,yea i was on the Botlek early ninetys,maybee you remember me....Jon Kawasaki...used to knockabout with Billy Wizz,and others too numerous to mention.So far as i can remember you was a scaff from Brighton,an ad a mate called Danny(??)..Crazy days....

Anyone Know Daniel Crane from Brighton?

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Hi
Does anyone know of Daniel Crane from Brighton?

yeah, i remember danny. Me, mick rich, udo ricter and neil murray were the twilight shift on the balder, he was on days when we got there.

Do you know where he is now?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

His daughter last saw him when she was 2, she is now 13 and would like to contact him.

No money owed or looking for money, just a daughter wanting to find her father. That's all!

Hia

I couldn't find your private message. I'm not very good on this thing, if you want my email adress it is yodasplanets@googlemail.com. My mobile is 07873223267. I know my friend sent you these already, but i cant read the messages, and just in case. If you could pass on this info to anyone who might be able to reach him, this would be great.

Thankyou very much.

Caroline

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Hi

Thanks for replying. If you know anyone who knows him now could you please pass on my mobile number 07873223267.

His thirteen year old daughter wants to establish a relationship with him.

Thanks for any help you can do.

Cheers
Caroline

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Well, he did get me up the duff, but if i wanted money i cudda screwed him thirteen years ago

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Thanks for replying.

Do you happen to know anyone who knows him now?

His thirteen year old daughter wants to establish a relationship with him. If you could pass on my mobile number to anyone who could help, that would be great. Thanks.

Caroline

jakdan that was class

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

sounds like a possible wind up , i ll keep my comments to myself incase its not

Hi fred I worked there around 91- 95

Worked with bobby leach from warrington and graig mckay from edinbugh we worked all over groinigen,den hag all over but mainly botlek cant remeber the guy incharge at the time but it was 4 a agency we used to drink in nobbies and dirty harry on the binewegg.

2 guys i remember was jamie lace & sid belton from boro do you remember them ......?

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Yes remember now the asshole we worked for tony alsop and there was a irish guy who was always in nobbies bar he used 2 snort lines the size of pool tables what was his name......?

sid (BOY)belton now a dj doing nortern soul nights

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

I remember Titch and Chris, Mick mcLaughin and there was a Mick Proctor as well.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Any news of Wilson? I know a good few lads who would love to see him again.

last i heard he was over in ABU DHABI

Top Bottom