The Botlek Rotterdam

Saw Windy in Thailand...but thats about 3ys ago -said he had a bar there,but couldnt find it next day..(not suprising really)!!!

alright stevie, Jackie Lad ere, How you doing pal? at me mates house his been showing me this website, teks me back to the good days, u still living the life drink e drinky coke e coke e?

alright stevie, Jackie Lad ere, How you doing pal? at me mates house his been showing me this website, teks me back to the good days, u still living the life drink e drinky coke e coke e?

no micky ,gave the coke up yrs ago,have to com and see ya soon ,and the dog,alrigjt jackie lad

the botlek

the botlek.jpga photo from the past ,two of me mates on a shell flare stack,227m in the air

Can remember Jamie was with a half dutch/english girl called Kelly.
Davey Taylor was a good laugh and was mates with Stalky.
Jimmy should have retired by now??
Heard davey Stevo is back in Boro
Is Windy in Thailand?? Heard Pete Moroney was in Kazahkstan???

ye thats right jamie was wit kelly,davey stevo had to exit holland real fast,got himself in alot of **** ,me and windy was a double act for yrs ive had some laughs wit him,I was workin in border of germany while he was away in thailand he came back to holland on the sun ,we went on a right session,so mon mornin i was badly hung over,windy said you get your head done me old shady,i,ll drive,ok go f it,so bout 3 hrs later i got a nudge on the shoulder wake up (what)wake up me old shady were in belgium,ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ,what are we doin in belgium,ah see,see,i havnt been here in yrs,that was it ,you know how it went fr ther you ring allsop,no you ring him,no you,i forget who rang ,gave him some mad excuse ended up on the lash f the wk in belgium ,what a man he is,pete moroney first class scaff,spoke to him before xmas he is in kazahkstan

ha ha ha davey taylor here... i just joined and i'm pissing myself laughing at all of these old memories...pure quality...whats your name

botlek rotterdam

hi davey my name is sean convery just cant stop thinking about the good times over there i had

Hey very sad to hear about old Bobby. I remember Jon Kawasaki "scaffguru" from Rotterdam late 90's. Just noticed on the forum the Roger Barber died in a fall too. Christ begining to wish I had not com on the forum.....but hey thats life. Do you know where semtex harry is? Also would be good to hear from Barber's mate Matt.

the name wndy miller rings a bell pal...did you live in rotterdam iwas there late 90's.......dave taylor

Top Bottom