TG20 Sway Brace

Yeah me too, I was just wondering what the forum thought of another possibility. I hate doing the 2 lift 2 bay thing and it looks poor, but some felt that scaffolders would forget to install the plans at the correct intervals hence the question. I was hoping for someone like a designer to come up with a definitive answer.

All this talk of sway brace's,plan brace's,extra brace's and code whatever sleeve's is making me smile.If the "book" you are all reading from ain't clear just throw it up the way you know how to and let the Goons argue amongst themselve's...TG20...Don't make me laugh...

Moanalot, I smiled when I saw your post on how you deal with readylock's which is fine when you are willing to stand up and be counted and of course you are willing to take any consequence but please leave the rest of us to discuss the best way forward to try and comply should we wish.

I think I no where yor coming from aom ,from what I have learnt about you on here in your world the buck stops with you ,so fair play for doin it rite mate when so many can't be bothered.

All this talk of sway brace's,plan brace's,extra brace's and code whatever sleeve's is making me smile.If the "book" you are all reading from ain't clear just throw it up the way you know how to and let the Goons argue amongst themselve's...TG20...Don't make me laugh...

Following correct codes of practice, doing a job correctly, no grief from HSE,

Erect it properly or be a rough cu.nt, its a personal choice I suppose :blink1:

if some one wants to take time to study the theory from the relavent scaffs moduals and put it into practice well good for him every gang needs a smart arse with a bit of knowledge it puts you in good stead doesnt it???

Top Bottom